Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 trek bundles
02-19-2012, 04:38 AM
After the mixed reviews on the DS9 defiant bundle which i hope will be split up in the coming months it got me thinking what other bundles they could do so heres a list a cam up with lets see what others you can add

TNG bundle
TNG Enterprise interior
TNG Stargazer interior
TNG Dress uniform
Picard flute emote (you play a flute badly )
The riker pose (this is where you sit with legs as far apart as possible )
The Picard manoeuvre console (you jump from one arch of your enemy to the opposite and leave a fake of yourself where you were for 3 seconds allowing you to get behind/ in front or just on a different side thank before. it should also grant a weapons buff for a short time)
Zacdorn Boff/Doff maybe as well

i have got you started lets see what you can come up with
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-19-2012, 06:04 AM
Mirror bundle

Iss prefix
a couple of modified bridges with some Terran markings
Mirror external markings for ships
Purple warp drive glow
Mirror badge on the CORRECT side of the uniform shirts
Emote Terran salute
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-19-2012, 06:10 AM
VOY bundle:

VOY Intrpid interior
VOY Delta Flyer interior
VOY Pilot (Drive) uniform
Talaxian, Ocompa and Kazon Doff/Boff
Astrometrics Lab
All Female captains will have rotating hair every time you zone - a Passive Ability
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-19-2012, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genex View Post
VOY bundle:

VOY Intrpid interior
VOY Delta Flyer interior
VOY Pilot (Drive) uniform
Talaxian, Ocompa and Kazon Doff/Boff
Astrometrics Lab
All Female captains will have rotating hair every time you zone - a Passive Ability
Add to that: Kazon warships for the Klingon faction.

*oh, and a tier 5 version of the Nova... not gonna happen, but one can always dream.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-19-2012, 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorko1 View Post
Add to that: Kazon warships for the Klingon faction.

*oh, and a tier 5 version of the Nova... not gonna happen, but one can always dream.
tier 5 Nova i like that
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-19-2012, 06:23 AM
How about the Wrath of Khan bundle.

TWK Hand Phasers
TWK Rank Insignia
TWK Bridge (Enterprise A and Reliant)
TWK Interior
TWK Ship Phasers
Galileo Shuttle
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-19-2012, 08:23 AM
what about race specific bundles so for example

Vulcan bundle
Vulcan Robes (this can be a mixture of costumes from seraks costume to the costumes worn by those guys with big chests at spocks fight to the death)
Vulcan ship (there have been tweets that new vulcan ships will be coming out gives an opportunity really)
Vulcan explorer pet
Vulcan mind meld emote
Vulcan ponfar emote
Vulcan themed interiors (I have 2 ideas about this one is the interiors of the vulcan ships from ent the other is to have a normal starfleet interior but then vulcan decoration around and about and maybe a dimmer more orange lighting setting

any other ideas i was thinking Andorian maybe something for Klinks a Gorn pack or Orion pack
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-19-2012, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalic89
what about race specific bundles so for example

Vulcan bundle
Vulcan Robes (this can be a mixture of costumes from seraks costume to the costumes worn by those guys with big chests at spocks fight to the death)
Vulcan ship (there have been tweets that new vulcan ships will be coming out gives an opportunity really)
Vulcan explorer pet
Vulcan mind meld emote
Vulcan ponfar emote
Vulcan themed interiors (I have 2 ideas about this one is the interiors of the vulcan ships from ent the other is to have a normal starfleet interior but then vulcan decoration around and about and maybe a dimmer more orange lighting setting

any other ideas i was thinking Andorian maybe something for Klinks a Gorn pack or Orion pack
I like this idea, along with the earlier Terran idea (even though I hate how the much the terrans show up in STO)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:16 AM.