Lt. Commander
# 1 I need help with a mission
02-19-2012, 04:36 AM
Hi, I am doing a mission called Assimilation. If someone could just help me with this mission I would greatly appreciate it. If necessary I can get headset if this will be necessary to play it. Its a realy hard mission to do so if you add me as a friend or message me. I have about 4 characters, the one I need help with is izex@mrwuff. If u can add me as a friend and msg me or leave a message on here when your available to help. I much appreciate it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-19-2012, 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWuff
Hi, I am doing a mission called Assimilation. If someone could just help me with this mission I would greatly appreciate it. If necessary I can get headset if this will be necessary to play it. Its a realy hard mission to do so if you add me as a friend or message me. I have about 4 characters, the one I need help with is izex@mrwuff. If u can add me as a friend and msg me or leave a message on here when your available to help. I much appreciate it.
What part did u need help with?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-19-2012, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
What part did u need help with?
I was up to the part of the mission called "Guinea Pigs"
I had help with this mission once before but that was some time ago and it was for another character I have. If someone could come with me as a team member and if we can do the mission together I could complete it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-19-2012, 05:34 AM
LOL I just completed the mission, Instead of giving up so easily like I tend to do, I kept at it. The other problem ive been having lately is the server drops out. I will be playing the game and then the I get a message at the top saying "server not responding" and after about 20 seconds I get cutoff. This was also happening alot with this mission so thats one of the main reasons I was going to ask for help with it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-19-2012, 06:21 AM
Ha! That mention kicked my butt the first time. Then I learned the trick.

You see you list of Bridge Officers on the side there? Next to each one there is a button that switches them to passive mode. Click it. Much like in the show, if you don't act hostile toward the Borg, you can walk right through their ship and they won't attack you. Don't make yourself a threat and they will ignore you.

If you go poking around and scanning too many devices, they will eventually get annoyed and attack. So only scan the mushroom-looking devices. There are not enough to set-off their anger.

Tuh-duh! Now only the Boss and his henchmen will fight you.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-19-2012, 06:24 AM
the only time you even have to fight anyoine on the cube is the last area. just scan the transport devices and have your BO's passive and you can pretty much just walk by all the borg.

just a simplified version of what the poster above me said. however for the final room, i would suggest putting team markers in the hallway before the room then make sure they are on the active stance and pull the borg slowly into that room, for e it worked pretty well.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-19-2012, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
the only time you even have to fight anyoine on the cube is the last area. just scan the transport devices and have your BO's passive and you can pretty much just walk by all the borg.

just a simplified version of what the poster above me said. however for the final room, i would suggest putting team markers in the hallway before the room then make sure they are on the active stance and pull the borg slowly into that room, for e it worked pretty well.

That is difficult if you wish to get the accolade in that final room, though. You have to peeve off just about every Borg in that room.

Otherwise, it is easiest done with an engineer. Throw up a Cover Shield to block the passage way and a Quantum Mortar on your side. It will tear up the Borg while they try to whittle down that shield to get to you.