Lt. Commander
Can we get a seperate space for pets please?

A small pop up space like the transwarp buttons.

They are really taking up a good bit of space.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-19-2012, 06:46 AM
I concur. If you collect all of the pets, then your inventory is about half full at even the higher Ranks. A Kennel would be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-19-2012, 06:54 AM
like something castable?
Why would you want to buy more bank space then?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-19-2012, 07:29 AM
A compromise could be to use pets stored in your bank, that way your inventory is clear, much like how DOffs can call upon banked commodities.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-19-2012, 07:30 AM
We just need a separate invetory window that would solely be for pets and special items like the vet firewords, party poppers, etc.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-19-2012, 07:49 AM
We don't need storage for them at all, just have them unlock a power. Once the need to keep them in a device slot to activate was removed, there was no real reason to need them taking up any kind of inventory space. Unlock power, toss object away. A power list could just keep growing, but inventory space might need expanding and that could be a problem down the road.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-19-2012, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnBludd View Post
We don't need storage for them at all, just have them unlock a power. Once the need to keep them in a device slot to activate was removed, there was no real reason to need them taking up any kind of inventory space. Unlock power, toss object away. A power list could just keep growing, but inventory space might need expanding and that could be a problem down the road.

Oh Em Gee! That is SO heartless. Are you the kind of sick person that also uses the Replicator to "recycle" your pet Hortas??
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-19-2012, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeslyn
Oh Em Gee! That is SO heartless. Are you the kind of sick person that also uses the Replicator to "recycle" your pet Hortas??
? Waste space looking at a picture where you could have something more useful stored if you want. I'd rather click a UI menu and have stuff pop up. I've got a full rack of shuttles and while I like having them trail behind, I'd like my inventory space for other things if it can be done. Combat items need to stay, vanity ones do not. Combat horta and scorpion fighters stay, dilithium horta and perigrine fighter go to ui power and out of inventory.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-19-2012, 08:27 AM
I still think STO should just take the Action Figure menu from Champs. Just divide it into two sections, one for space and one for ground. I love vanity pets, but my collection is starting to eat up bank and inventory space.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-19-2012, 08:27 AM
*like* I hate having my pets taking up space. Other MMOs make a "pet" into a skill which can be "used" the items a bound anyway, so why not.