Lt. Commander
# 11
02-19-2012, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantesh View Post
I still think STO should just take the Action Figure menu from Champs. Just divide it into two sections, one for space and one for ground. I love vanity pets, but my collection is starting to eat up bank and inventory space.
Exactly, what I'd like to see. I have a ton of Champs action figures and none of them take up inventory.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-19-2012, 08:58 AM
I have to agree with the action figure window. I've oft wondered why it wasn't always there from the start.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-19-2012, 10:03 AM
I would also like to see something added, although I would go with the seperate window as that could also be used to store Tribbles. I have around 10 of the special Purple ones not to mention a bank full of normal and green ones.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-19-2012, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by barry110 View Post
I would also like to see something added, although I would go with the seperate window as that could also be used to store Tribbles. I have around 10 of the special Purple ones not to mention a bank full of normal and green ones.
Tribbles are combat bonus devices, they should stay in inventory. Use spare boffs to hold the important ones if needed, but IMO stuff that affects combat should stay in inventory. If they decided to make the shuttles give a bonus like tribbles do then they'd need to stay inventory as well, but since they don't do anything, they can be moved from storage.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-19-2012, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnBludd View Post
Tribbles are combat bonus devices, they should stay in inventory. Use spare boffs to hold the important ones if needed, but IMO stuff that affects combat should stay in inventory. If they decided to make the shuttles give a bonus like tribbles do then they'd need to stay inventory as well, but since they don't do anything, they can be moved from storage.
That's a fair response, I didn't look at it that way.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-19-2012, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnBludd View Post
We don't need storage for them at all, just have them unlock a power. Once the need to keep them in a device slot to activate was removed, there was no real reason to need them taking up any kind of inventory space. Unlock power, toss object away. A power list could just keep growing, but inventory space might need expanding and that could be a problem down the road.
This please.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-19-2012, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuboyT View Post
*like* I hate having my pets taking up space. Other MMOs make a "pet" into a skill which can be "used" the items a bound anyway, so why not.
Because those designers actually know how to do things right? lol
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-21-2012, 05:32 AM
Yeah, I think I agree with above ^^^
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-21-2012, 06:09 AM
I not only agree but I also would like the ability to summon first officers as non-combat pets.

It's weird to me how we can spend hours making the perfect BO and nobody sees them in PvP or social hubs or STFs.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-21-2012, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
I not only agree but I also would like the ability to summon first officers as non-combat pets.

It's weird to me how we can spend hours making the perfect BO and nobody sees them in PvP or social hubs or STFs.
Wait a minute! This is a really good idea that kinda surprises me that it isn't available (other than the fact that summoning your first officer when on an away mission with your first officer will make thing awkward)