Lt. Commander
# 1 2800: Of Bajor
02-19-2012, 11:22 AM
Seems I'm a little bit stuck. Started the second 2800 mission earlier (about an hour or so ago) and am at the stage where you are asked to "Gather Intelligence on the Dominion Presence on DS9". Problem is, I'm not told where I'm suppose to be going. All I'm told is that there is a subspace relay near by, but as to where that is, I do not know.

When on Bajor the only option I have is "Beam to Ship". When I'm on my ship (in orbit of Bajor) the only option I have is "Beam to Bajor". I figured I might need to warp to DS9 itself, but there are no Jem Hadar, no Dominion, no Vorta or Changeling's there; only a fleet of Federation ships. DS9 is too, crewed by Federation crew, so I'm not sure how I'm suppose to be gathering intelligence on the Dominion forces when I can't find them.

Only other option is they've already been defeated by the Undine, Borg or something... Maybe Q is playing a practical joke on me? Needless to say, I have no idea where I'm suppose to be going at this point.

PS: I'm playing Federation if that matters.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-19-2012, 11:41 AM
There's a court yard right outside the federation HQ, the subspace relay is, if you're looking right out the door from the HQ on the right side of the courtyard at the far end.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-19-2012, 11:48 AM
Yeah, I've got it now. Thanks. It wasn't showing up at first, so I went and spoke to Mesi Achebe again and the location-ring thing appeared.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-19-2012, 12:36 PM
Also, when you're planet side, bring up your area map. There will be circles where you need to go, and those will lead you to everything you need to do to finish and planet level mission. Wish they could do the same for space missions. Don't know how many times I've flown around to find nothing when something should be there.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-22-2012, 12:49 AM
So what do I do with 3 defeated changelings in my inventory...? DOFF missions where we experiment on them?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-23-2012, 03:28 PM
My defeated Changling dissapeared after completing the mission