Lt. Commander
Hi,

I have completed a sector asignment to resettle colonists but cannot claim the rewards - it says to check I have space in the inventory.

I do.

There are 5 ( I think ) duty officers as part of the reward - everything else is either points or ec and dilithium.

Any advice on what I should try or check?

del
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-19-2012, 05:54 PM
Ditch more out of your inventory at your bank and try again? I honestly think that if your reward is say, 5 items and you only have 5 open slots in your inventory, you will not receive the reward. You MUST have one more slot open above and beyond what you need or the reward will not drop into your inventory.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-19-2012, 06:34 PM
Hi,

Ok tried that - and I now have two of the flipping things - both with the same people so they are being released back into the roster at least.

I took a screenshot of it.

Is there a limit on how many duty officers you can have - if so where do you find out what it is and how many you have?

del
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-19-2012, 06:38 PM
There is a limit and frankly I honestly don't remember what it is, I think around like 200 max... Anywho, you can get all the info you're looking for by going to the Duty Officer screen, I think it's in the lower left hand corner of that screen, such as 172 officers of 200 or something like that.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-19-2012, 06:52 PM
Ok,

Went and looked

Screenshot.

So I have tons of space in my inventory and 26 duty officer spaces and the rewards add up to 10 duty officers.

So why can't I claim them?

del
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-19-2012, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by satanswombat View Post
Ok,

Went and looked

Screenshot.

So I have tons of space in my inventory and 26 duty officer spaces and the rewards add up to 10 duty officers.

So why can't I claim them?

del
Are you sure about the 26 open places ? Prisoners and Passengers DO count towards the maximum of 100. I had the same happening to me a few times. I just threw out some colonists to make space for the new ones.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-19-2012, 07:19 PM
Thank you!!

That was exactly the problem - I dismissed 19 colonists and 1 prisoner and was able to claim the rewards for both missions.

I also got 1850 dilithium for the bums. **happy dance**

del