Lt. Commander
# 1 Newbs stop quiting STF's
02-19-2012, 04:32 PM
I have said this countless times stop quiting because mission too tough here is a thought go check out you tube great videos on them

guys cure space stop going after middle and stay as group do not break off and hit middle or left

we do one cube at time

cure ground is hard load up chips doing all space get ground set then get ground set
do 120 space you have ground set hmm get MACO first

you can grind it out in a month

w8ith cure space cunsult youtube before doing the event elite is way hard if you do not have proper gear
I am not doing this to be a snob I have a lot of 12 gear and is mad tough
I broke out the MACO 12 for the event
I will be ready I have one more 12 to get then all weapons will be 12

just do not quit is that too much to ask and work as a team is that too hard to ask guys
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-19-2012, 08:08 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~ Suricata
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-20-2012, 12:10 AM
i have quit a few elites lately after some idiots "newbz" or "noobs" decided to not listen and do something stupid....i can take an hour wait if i have to, better then wasting that same hour trying to keep from loosing because my teams got a couple people who got no idea what they are doing and dont want to learn/listen(im nice, try and give advice, most ppl dont read the chat, or just ignore what you say or better "i have done dozens of normals i know how to do this" crap......)

I get what your saying, but it wont help, the new rushed to 50's wont listen and some lifers will defend their right to go strait into elites even because its elitist to ask them to learn WTF they are doing and gear up first......BAH!!!!!!

NOOOBZ!!!!!! (Khannn emote)
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-20-2012, 06:58 AM
I love how people think there elite because they no how to do them, NEWS FLASH!!! that dont make you an elitist, that makes you compitant at the mission.

An elite is someone who's played the game from day one and knows every single aspect of the game, not some one who's done the missions a few times and managed to get some lucky salvage drops, then walks around in the MK XII gear thinking there gods gift to STF's.

But yes i agree its very annoying when people leave them, even if its a normal STF its annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-20-2012, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centurion101
IAn elite is someone who's played the game from day one and knows every single aspect of the game,
In other words... no one.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-20-2012, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centurion101
I love how people think there elite because they no how to do them, NEWS FLASH!!! that dont make you an elitist, that makes you compitant at the mission.

An elite is someone who's played the game from day one and knows every single aspect of the game, not some one who's done the missions a few times and managed to get some lucky salvage drops, then walks around in the MK XII gear thinking there gods gift to STF's.

But yes i agree its very annoying when people leave them, even if its a normal STF its annoying.
well, we had 2 ppl quit a normal a couple days ago after being killed by raptors twice each, was a boon for us, as one of us could defend and the other 2 poped nanites and cubes....even got optional....pretty funny, prob wouldnt have gotten it if they hadnt quit...

I dont really agree with your definition of elite but then i dont think im elite either, I think I am well above averagei n STF's, but, not gods gift to them.

i been saving up chits for mkII gear (2 saved up so far, gonna replace weapons all at once) and i got my mkII sheilds( got really lucky and in 1 day got 2 prototype shield drops) and from my exp with full mkX maco and omega, I will stick with borg*3 and a maco/omega shield rather then full maco/omega
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-20-2012, 12:37 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~ Suricata
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-20-2012, 12:48 PM
Since this is a duplicate thread, I'll be closing this one.
Closed Thread