Lt. Commander
# 51
03-01-2012, 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xautos
your also forgetting the few other times they were worn on various different trek shows, not to forget the opening theme of DS9 has men in EVA suits repairing a station pylon on DS9.

so hopefully there will be more missions for example on the hull of your own ship trying to disarm a device planted near an impulse reactor or the deflector dish or one of the nacelle supports, fighting other aliens, like natural space dwelling lifeforms or other aliens in suits, or just extensive repairs that can not be reached from inside the ship.

imagine a space suit social setting :p... bit crazy, but wth!
All of the above sounds great....... Would also be good for those of you that make foundry missions could choose to add the requirement of an EV suit to your missions (I dont use the foundry at all but it would be an extra level of immersion for those that do and for role players).
Lt. Commander
# 52
03-03-2012, 08:20 AM
If we get those EVA Suits, can we get a Decon Chamber like seen on Enterprise as well?
My female Vulcan Sci Officer would love that...

I'd love to keep the suits and use them on some exploration or other missions.
EVA Suits are canon since TOS after all.
Lt. Commander
# 53
03-03-2012, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USSDelphin
Your really asking for stuff to go in the C-store? How would you profit from that?
It is not in any way unreasonable to pay a fair price for a desirable product.

Yes, I'm asking them to add things to the C-Store. I get a monthly stipend of C-Points, I hope they make it very hard for me to choose what to spend it on. I want Cryptic to become rich, I want their employees to be well paid, and I want them to love their jobs, and to put some of that love into the work they do.
Lt. Commander
# 54
03-03-2012, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PodSix
It is not in any way unreasonable to pay a fair price for a desirable product.

Yes, I'm asking them to add things to the C-Store. I get a monthly stipend of C-Points, I hope they make it very hard for me to choose what to spend it on. I want Cryptic to become rich, I want their employees to be well paid, and I want them to love their jobs, and to put some of that love into the work they do.
I would guess that money goes straight to the share holders and in to making more things for the C-store so you can buy them too and give more money to the share holders and for making more things in the C-store so you can........ You know what I mean. The stipend is not enough really..... it should be 800points at the very least.
Lt. Commander
# 55
03-03-2012, 01:59 PM
I am not sure now but what space suit? :-x