Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Dear Cryptic, Are You Aware...
02-19-2012, 06:32 PM
So the purpose of this thread is an attempt to get a dev, any dev, to acknowledge that they are aware of something specific that is wrong, broken, borked, not working as intended, or just plain frustrating.

It is more than bugs, but I will start with a bug, in the hopes that a dev will respond, saying, "Yes, I am aware that this is X, Y, or Z."

Dear Cryptic, are you aware that one of the turbolifts to the lower level of ESD traps players in the wall?

Please add you own question. Is there something that you need to know that Cryptic is aware of, but have yet to hear a dev respond with any sort of awareness?

Please post more than simple bugs, like I did. I begin with a bug as an illustration of something that should obviously be on their radar, but it's something that I really don't know if they are aware of.

This should be stuff that may or may not be on their radar. Obviously, any sort of forum nerdrage gets seen. This is about what may or may not be seen. So, please don't post: "Cryptic, are you aware of the nerdrage about lock boxes." This is more nuanced.

Thanks for playing the forums.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Dear Cryptic...
02-19-2012, 06:37 PM
Are you aware that Of Bajor forces a team to drop and reclaim the mission to simply get all the class accolades?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-19-2012, 06:41 PM
Are you aware that the mouse is locked to the speed control since the patch on the 16th Feb and there are multiple threads about this and not a single response from a DEV?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-19-2012, 06:45 PM
Are you aware that there is a 20 foot hologram wearing a bajoran militia uniform on memory alpha?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-19-2012, 06:47 PM
Cryptic are you aware that the BOP on the Voq has been broken for 4 months.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-19-2012, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
Cryptic are you aware that the BOP on the Voq has been broken for 4 months.
Could you please be more specific here Staran? How exactly is it broken?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-19-2012, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik
Are you aware that there is a 20 foot hologram wearing a bajoran militia uniform on memory alpha?
a non-holographic uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-19-2012, 07:13 PM
Cryptic,
Are you aware that in some of the patrol missions around the Sirius sector block, some klingon BoP's would be stuck with their shields down, and after I shot their health down to zero would not explode. Oh, they died and stuff, but they didn't explode as was supposed to be. They looked... disabled. Which could be a cool thing to do for you guys so I don't feel like I'm wiping out an entire species, but looks as if it is a mistake in these instances.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-19-2012, 07:22 PM
..That content doesn't need to have new tech and that the same systems you have used to make excellent content in the past can be used to more rapidly put out new content?
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-19-2012, 07:23 PM
Are you aware that players are furious over the Galor spam messages and that there is a 115+ page thread up about it that you've been ignoring?