Lt. Commander
# 1 Jem'Hadar set for BOs?
02-19-2012, 08:28 PM
I have my Jem'Hadar rifle and body armor so far, but is it worth it to get the rifle and armor for my BOs? At least a few of them?

I really like the Jem'Hadar rifle and would like at least one or tow other BOs to have one.

And if my BOs do happen to have the set, will the bonus abilities proc (like the cloak)?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-19-2012, 08:37 PM
It is impossible right now to get more than one of the Rifle, the pistol and I think the armor to. They are classified as unique items and that limits you to one per character.

It would be nice to one for my BO's though.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-20-2012, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by machocyclone View Post
It is impossible right now to get more than one of the Rifle, the pistol and I think the armor to. They are classified as unique items and that limits you to one per character.

I got the armor twice on one of my characters.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-20-2012, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumblingBee
And if my BOs do happen to have the set, will the bonus abilities proc (like the cloak)?
I have the rifle and armor on one of mine, and I just saw her suddenly cloak when attacked, so I'd say it works.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-20-2012, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by machocyclone View Post

The armour is non-unique, and the tribble patch notes show that the weapons are going to become so too it seems. So huzzah
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-20-2012, 06:36 AM
Cool. I will check it out again, cause I want the set on my BO's.

Edit--I stand corrected. That is awesome that they made those items just bind on pick up and not unique. TIme to go rerun them 4 times.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-20-2012, 06:43 AM
You'll probably want to get the best items you can for your Captain and most of your bridge officers as well.

I would suggest saving a spot on your away team roster for the new Jem'Hadar bridge officer and then give *him* the set items from the FE.