Lt. Commander
# 1 Admiral Uniforms
02-20-2012, 12:24 PM
Why is it that there are really only two admiral uniforms. There is the one from reaching VA, and the newly released one from the DS9 pack. I think that each uniform, or at least the ones that we have to pay for, should have an admiral variant unlocked at either LA, UA, or VA. Things like the "all good things uniform" or any others from the canon universe, even non canon would be alright in my book, should be added to the game. Does anyone agree with me on this?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-20-2012, 12:27 PM
I see where you are going...

However, I have found that most people tend to fairly quickly switching to other uniforms, because... well... the Admiral uniforms are boring.

If you are a subscriber, the Jupiter uniforms are actually quite convincing as admiral uniforms, and they are (IMO) the best uniforms in the game... AND they are C-Store in a normal variant too.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-21-2012, 04:52 PM
Personally, I like my Adm uniform from the DS9 pack. I'm so glad they finally put that out.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-21-2012, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admrl_Stingray
Why is it that there are really only two admiral uniforms. There is the one from reaching VA, and the newly released one from the DS9 pack. I think that each uniform, or at least the ones that we have to pay for, should have an admiral variant unlocked at either LA, UA, or VA. Things like the "all good things uniform" or any others from the canon universe, even non canon would be alright in my book, should be added to the game. Does anyone agree with me on this?
But we also have the TOS admiral's uniform. You just take the TOS uniform and put Admiral's braids on it
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-21-2012, 08:14 PM
We also have a Bajoran Militia General's uniform IIRC.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-22-2012, 09:16 AM
There is an admiral variant in TMP uniforms. This relies mainly on color scheme, but it is there.

http://www.stowiki.org/Guide:_Unifor...Canon_uniforms
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-22-2012, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hohenzollern
There is an admiral variant in TMP uniforms. This relies mainly on color scheme, but it is there.

http://www.stowiki.org/Guide:_Unifor...Canon_uniforms
Actually all the pics in the C-store show that the Admiral's uniform as the default one so I think that was intedne to be sold as the Admirals uniform.

Also why does everyone think they were using a slightly different new uniform starting in Destiny in the books?

I'm pretty sure if this was the case they would have mentioned it, which they haven't.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-22-2012, 11:31 AM
For paid uniforms, Jupiter 4's overcoat, when coloured correctly, already makes a very convincing admiral's uniform. Can't say the same for the other stuff, as I haven't tried it out yet.

http://i.imgur.com/rU8cT.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-24-2012, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
I see where you are going...

However, I have found that most people tend to fairly quickly switching to other uniforms, because... well... the Admiral uniforms are boring.

If you are a subscriber, the Jupiter uniforms are actually quite convincing as admiral uniforms, and they are (IMO) the best uniforms in the game... AND they are C-Store in a normal variant too.
Yes I agree the Jupiter Uniforms are very nice, I use it as a Dress Uniform Option for my Captain. I just wish that the Bridge Officers had another Costume slot for a Ship Dress Uniform. If they were ever to do a Diplomatic route for a gameplay variant, this would be a nice option so you wouldn't have to alter the crews' uniforms, it would auto switch to the Dress option variant.
Lt. Commander
Alright, thank you, I realize that I missed a bunch of uniforms, but I still think more uniforms for admirals would be nice (like the mentioned all good things one that janeway wears or the tng admiral one) and so on.