Lt. Commander
# 1 Buy ship from C-Store
02-20-2012, 12:39 PM
Hi sorry for my English but I use Google problem I bought a boat through the C-Store. And I do not see the ship in the hangar or in inventory write everywhere but nowhere that I ship in the hangar. please help
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-20-2012, 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinekcz
Hi sorry for my English but I use Google problem I bought a boat through the C-Store. And I do not see the ship in the hangar or in inventory write everywhere but nowhere that I ship in the hangar. please help
Load up the game, go back to the C-Store while in the game and navigate back to the ship you purchased. Once you find it, select it and in the bottom right of the store you should see a button light up titled "Claim" and click it. Once you do that you should now see your ship appear in the hanger.

Good hunting.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-21-2012, 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opaserv View Post
Load up the game, go back to the C-Store while in the game and navigate back to the ship you purchased. Once you find it, select it and in the bottom right of the store you should see a button light up titled "Claim" and click it. Once you do that you should now see your ship appear in the hanger.

Good hunting.
But you can not press the button CLAIM!!!

Here is link video with my problem. : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQCN5...ature=youtu.be
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-21-2012, 05:10 AM
Go to the Shipyard on Earth Space Dock, and go to the back-right of the room. Talk to the ship and shuttle requisitions officer, who will allow you to claim your ship.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-21-2012, 05:56 AM
edit: sry wrong view
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-21-2012, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.ScareCrow View Post
edit: sry wrong view
What? please help me!!!!!!! and klik on link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQCN5eFx09Q
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-22-2012, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinekcz
What? please help me!!!!!!! and klik on link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQCN5eFx09Q
Here is a link to the photo with the problem: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684/beznzvubb.png/
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-22-2012, 07:15 AM
Google Translator, sorry in advance:
So you stand there in the video at the end(1:13) of the ship in the ship selection as an option. you only ever want the same Ship have in the ship slot.
The ship will cover not appear in your inventory, just about.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-22-2012, 11:06 AM
[quote=M.ScareCrow;4041354]Google Translator, sorry in advance:
So you stand there in the video at the end(1:13) of the ship in the ship selection as an option. you only ever want the same Ship have in the ship slot.
The ship will cover not appear in your inventory, just about.[/QUO
But the boat was not there I read on the internet that people have a problem with a purchase via the C-Store and C-Store did not do anything.

I am czech and i used GOOGLE.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-22-2012, 11:18 AM
[quote=martinekcz]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.ScareCrow View Post
Google Translator, sorry in advance:
The ship will cover not appear in your inventory, just about.[/QUO
But the boat was not there I read on the internet that people have a problem with a purchase via the C-Store and C-Store did not do anything.

I am czech and i used GOOGLE.
Looking at the video - yep something is definitly amiss. Unfortunately, your only recourse if to open a GM ticket (and you probably want to put a link to that video in there so they can see exactly what you're talking about becuase it appears the game thinks that ship is already in that characters ship inventory when it's not, and they need to alter your character and account data to correct the issue.)