Lt. Commander
# 11
02-22-2012, 11:51 AM
[quote=Armsman;4041922]
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinekcz

Looking at the video - yep something is definitly amiss. Unfortunately, your only recourse if to open a GM ticket (and you probably want to put a link to that video in there so they can see exactly what you're talking about becuase it appears the game thinks that ship is already in that characters ship inventory when it's not, and they need to alter your character and account data to correct the issue.)
I do not understand what you wrote that I change what or how you think that? Write it in points.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-23-2012, 01:03 AM
[quote=martinekcz]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post

I do not understand what you wrote that I change what or how you think that? Write it in points.
Please administrator of this forums to write a line STO and wrote them my problem. I wrote to support but did not answer me.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-23-2012, 10:47 AM
Responses from tickets are taking upwards of several days at the earliest to over a week or more. The tech support department is inundated with requests for help and they are working as quickly as they can on the issues.

I'm curious, what language is your native tongue?
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-23-2012, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opaserv View Post
Responses from tickets are taking upwards of several days at the earliest to over a week or more. The tech support department is inundated with requests for help and they are working as quickly as they can on the issues.

I'm curious, what language is your native tongue?
I from Czech Republict and i live in Prague. But I want Long Range Science Vessel Retrofit. And i will buy vulcan command ship,