Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
I have tried every combination possible to sit in the conference chair during the second wave episode. All i hear is a soft tone you get when you're not able to click something. I even went as far as trying to start the conference naked... I've put in a ticket 3 days ago, but haven't heard. Someone please tell me there is a way to start this thing...and please don't tell me to double click...ive tried it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-20-2012, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GbeHlpnU View Post
I have tried every combination possible to sit in the conference chair during the second wave episode. All i hear is a soft tone you get when you're not able to click something. I even went as far as trying to start the conference naked... I've put in a ticket 3 days ago, but haven't heard. Someone please tell me there is a way to start this thing...and please don't tell me to double click...ive tried it.
Right click it?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-20-2012, 10:03 PM
go stand in front of one of the chairs and then just double click it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-20-2012, 10:19 PM
see the gear symbol, then right click. Works like sitting in your bridge.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-20-2012, 10:35 PM
I get the gear symbol...it turns from a dark grey to a whitish grey as i approach the chairs.... i stand frontward and with my back to the chair...sideways...tried right,left, single or double click....but when i click I just hear a soft "boing"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-20-2012, 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GbeHlpnU View Post
"boing"
"boing" ??
...
interesting. looks like S'taass is up to his pranks again.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-20-2012, 10:54 PM
I had this problem also. You have to double click the chair.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-20-2012, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbird200425 View Post
I had this problem also. You have to double click the chair.
.I assume your being cute...did you read the last line i wrote "..and please don't tell me to double click...ive tried it."

Whatever...i can't get any help from cryptic on this issue...i'm done.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-20-2012, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GbeHlpnU View Post
.I assume your being cute...did you read the last line i wrote "..and please don't tell me to double click...ive tried it."

Whatever...i can't get any help from cryptic on this issue...i'm done.
Double click on the chair, your rump shall be seated

are you having lag issue? are you clicking on the chair correctly?



Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GbeHlpnU View Post
I get the gear symbol...it turns from a dark grey to a whitish grey as i approach the chairs.... i stand frontward and with my back to the chair...sideways...tried right,left, single or double click....but when i click I just hear a soft "boing"
"boing" ??
...
interesting. looks like S'taass is up to his pranks again.
Sick version of the whoopi cushion
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-20-2012, 11:25 PM
I right click on the chair and i sit down just fine. have you tried double right clicking?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:53 AM.