Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Stuck after "Of Bajor".
02-21-2012, 03:20 AM
I have gone all the way through "Of Bajor" 3 times now and I cannot advance to the next mission. I can finish the mission and collect rewards, but the 3rd 2800 mission is still greyed out. Also, the bald Commander (lady?) says (s)he has new orders for me, but only presents me with the question of "Where's Captain Kurland?" Am I missing something here?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-21-2012, 04:59 AM
I take it you didn't see (or read) the announcement for the FE on this series? Because there it is stated, maybe even more then once that the every episode will unlock on a saturday.........
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-21-2012, 06:06 AM
Specifically, the Feature Series (which The 2800 is) get released one episode at a time, on a weekly basis, every Saturday for five weeks. Episode 1 was released a week ago; episode 2 was released two days ago; episode 3 will be released this Saturday, and so on.

So you won't be able to play the next mission until Saturday (6PM GMT/10AM Pacific time).
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-21-2012, 11:21 PM
Yep. You would all be correct. I started after the other 3 FE's were all posted, so I'm just not used to having to wait for content. Thanks.