Lt. Commander
# 1 Filing Ticket?
02-21-2012, 07:07 AM
So, how does one file a complaint to the forum admin concerning the actions of a moderator?

One of them has suddenly gone back and started deleting pretty much every post I make regardless of the content, just because I flagged their empty mail as spam.

Is there a moderation admin for the moderation team?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-21-2012, 07:11 AM
Just saying:
First: Are you sure you didn't break a rule?
Second: How do you know that's the reason?
Third: How would they even know you flagged their mail as spam?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-21-2012, 07:17 AM
Also I've noticed you were silenced by suricata twice and askray 3 times. Sounds more like you're breaking a rule than getting targeted by a particular moderator
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-21-2012, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OVERLOURD
Also I've noticed you were silenced by suricata twice and askray 3 times. Sounds more like you're breaking a rule than getting targeted by a particular moderator

[redacted] didn't send me mail concerning the post that they deleted. [redacted] did, and it was an empty mail so it got flagged where [redacted] did not.
I looked through my posts that were deleted and did not see [redacted] name, but those that the other deleted were nothing more than sarcastic retorts concerning how lame STO's GM response time was. Nothing discussing GM responses, nothing vulgar, no attacks. Then a retort about the lame mail that brought up the whole issue. If he'd explained what was in the post, and why it was moderated, I would have been plenty satisfied... but since there were no grounds for the removal I took it as a direct attack, and will remain on that stance until some new mod comes and explains the situation.

If I don't know what fine print I violated how am I supposed to know what not to do in the future???

And, as I chose not to use names, I'll still find this post deleted due to draconian fine print because I'm dissing some mod for being a complete power-drunk idiot.
And he knows he got flagged because I sent him mail explaining as such.