Lt. Commander
# 1 UI Preference?
02-21-2012, 08:42 AM
What is your UI preference?

The one that shows the BO portraits or simply the skill bars?

I find it easier to manage things without the BO portraits, except for the Kling Carrier. I simply don't seem to have enough visible slots for the abilities.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-21-2012, 08:57 AM
I'm quite the opposite. I prefer the BO portrait because my brain sees them for the officers they are. I know I need a weapon - I head for my Tacs... etc.

I never have more than 2 additional rows of skills above that, and none of the icons in those rows contain BOff skills - only my own personal ones.

I'm a mouse-clicker though, I don't use key-binds for anything. Never learned how, and now I think it would be too hard to learn something new! XD
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-21-2012, 09:26 AM
Much like Teri I prefer to see the BO icons and have two power-tray rows displaying other powers. I do however utilize the keyboard and rarely click on power-icons. I would love it if power-trays actually showed all the columns even if only two rows are shown.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-22-2012, 01:42 AM
I go with just the rows of skill icons and hotkeys. I don't need to see my bridge officers' portraits to use my skills. It seems a waste to take up that extra space when I am using hotkeys anyway.