Lt. Commander
# 1 Maximizing Space Skillpoints
02-21-2012, 09:34 AM
Hello all.

I have an issue, I only have 1 free respec token, because i only went Gold for the last rank up to 50. You are capped at 300k points spent on Space skills, and 366k globally. But, when i was leveling the requirement to use points on ground skills meant that my character only ended up with 288k points in Space skills.

I want the full 300k.

If i had 2 tokens id use one to test out the system. Since i dont, can someone tell me what the procedure is for respeccing, does it still force the Ground skill points to be spent in batches along with the more desirable(to me) Space skill points? Is respeccing any different from the leveling requirements.

Thanks for any replies.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-21-2012, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zooanthrope
If i had 2 tokens id use one to test out the system. Since i dont, can someone tell me what the procedure is for respeccing, does it still force the Ground skill points to be spent in batches along with the more desirable(to me) Space skill points? Is respeccing any different from the leveling requirements.

Thanks for any replies.
Respec is EXACTLY THE SAME as the leveling requirements (which must be met when you 'Respec')
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-21-2012, 03:05 PM
SO, the full 300k isnt possible?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-21-2012, 03:06 PM
No. You must divide the points between Space and Ground.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-21-2012, 03:25 PM
To clarify, you must divide the total points into both ground and space skills. But it is possible to get max 300K for space and 66K for ground. You may have to play with the numbers a bit to get them all spent. You can use this skill builder to test it out:

http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skillplanner/

Or, you can copy your character to the Tribble test server, and test it out there.