Lt. Commander
# 11
02-21-2012, 04:57 PM
hasnt it been like this always tho? but i thought the crappy cooldown really kept it from being part of any serious build. im pretty sure you can throw out 3 extends during a dem cycle.

id say this idea may be viable on a bortas, and maybe bop? idunno about putting an engie in the commander spot on a bop, but i guess it may work.

good ideas for people to mess around and build with, good post. im not sure of its "iwin" status, like , say fbp3 was.

have fun, kill bad guys.

horizon
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-21-2012, 05:44 PM
my iwin build involves a spare keyboard and lots of spacebar mashing.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-21-2012, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmeagolSneak View Post
And who is Dave?
Dave is the imaginary announcer man in my head. He kinda sounds like guy who used to announce the Price is Right before he croaked....
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-21-2012, 06:13 PM
Lol DEM and this thread.
Lt. Commander
# 15 Hax
02-21-2012, 06:41 PM
Sounds like you are describing the entire Panda fleet the only thing I think you failed to mention was the bull crap plasma disruptor beams.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-21-2012, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul-Duvek
Sounds like you are describing the entire Panda fleet the only thing I think you failed to mention was the bull crap plasma disruptor beams.
Just for the record, I do not know of one single Panda that actually uses DEM on their premade builds. It's not in the plan Also, the hybrid beams are available by a simple mission replay, it's not like they're there just for us. Besides, I thought you would appreciate our giving up our OP phasers :p
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-21-2012, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul-Duvek
What about your aceton assimilators, tacheyon drones and theta radiation? Those are cool then?
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-21-2012, 07:58 PM
To be fair, I think the Pandas hit them with the consoles first. Just an unfortunate meeting while trying it out, but it happened. I would be more than amenable to the idea that both of our fleet's remove them when they encounter one another in the queues.

The only way to fight it is to join in, which pretty much ruins the fun for both sides... dealing with spam just isn't an enjoyable way to spend a match.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-21-2012, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmr1580 View Post
To be fair, I think the Pandas hit them with the consoles first. Just an unfortunate meeting while trying it out, but it happened. I would be more than amenable to the idea that both of our fleet's remove them when they encounter one another in the queues.

The only way to fight it is to join in, which pretty much ruins the fun for both sides... dealing with spam just isn't an enjoyable way to spend a match.

I never said that we didn't use the stuff. There is is many stupid powers/consoles/weapons/procs/set bonuses in the game at this point I just think its a little silly for people to go on about thing being OP or BS.

There are so many conflicting posts and statements I get in matches about different classes, ships, or powers being either worthless, OP, or spam at this point I think these terms have lost some meaning.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-21-2012, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo-Raine
I never said that we didn't use the stuff. There is is many stupid powers/consoles/weapons/procs/set bonuses in the game at this point I just think its a little silly for people to go on about thing being OP or BS.

There are so many conflicting posts and statements I get in matches about different classes, ships, or powers being either worthless, OP, or spam at this point I think these terms have lost some meaning.
I'm not gonna disagree with you there, at all.