Lt. Commander
# 1 Anyone read DS9 Books?
03-06-2012, 01:45 PM
Iv put a search for this but I couldnt find anything.

I just finshed (for the second time in years) watching the last episode of DS9. I woke up one morning with a bug up my a** to watch these again for some reason; so i got season 4 and watch til the end. What an amazing show, still over a decade later. Great underlying msgs and amazing character devolpment. The show had an amazing energy/excitement that went beyond the other shows. (may i add still goes beyond what garbage is out now) Such a shame it had to end. Im sure Im preaching to the prior for most of you, so il come out with my question.

Anyone read the DS9 books that continued after? The're couple dozen of them. I read a little about them, seemed quite interesting. A new Jem'adar rep stationed on DS9 by Odos request seems like interesting plot. Iv read some Voyager books, they were pretty good I must say. Any insight and opinions on these would be nice,

Thanks
Josh
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-06-2012, 06:43 PM
The new DS9 feature episodes inspired me to re-watch DS9 from start to finish. Now that I am financially not so burdened (hopefully no more medical bills!) I may start constructing a Star Trek book collection too. Thanks for the inspiration :3

I miss having real books to play with, after reading ebooks exclusively for the past 4 years.