Lt. Commander
# 511
02-21-2012, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlhaley1
because in my time zone its 1030 at night....I can play now...
You may want to go to bed so you have strength for this life of yours
Lt. Commander
# 512
02-21-2012, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiveman5
Theoretically one could make it to VA in a day or 2 just by farming Ker'rat...
i only been playin this for 3 weeks tops an i got 2 VA toons with full retro borg set an a 30 toon...hitting lvl cap aint that hard i must admit
Lt. Commander
# 513
ok... this isint fun anymore, im officially bored, watching dumb videos on you tube
Lt. Commander
# 514
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraveFatal1ty
I am sorry you feel that way, honestly I am. We don't mean to spam, we try to provide a service to folks.

Again if you consider it spam so be it. But no one has mentioned our "little" station in quite a bit but you. Well other than me saying sorry for the spam but in truth I didn't say go see anything or do anything. I simply said sorry. But to you I will say thanks. The more you keep going on about it the more people see it. And out of respect I removed my sig from this post.

So anyway. How bout them Bears?
All of my replies have been replies to others so someone must have been posting. You guys may be allowed to spam but I am also permitted to be annoyed about it. I can't go to a space station without seeing advertisements for your station. I try to read a thread on the forum to get information and it's filled with ads for your radio station. Most forums do have a policy that only permits advertisements in signatures. Maybe this one is different.

The updated rules state that the advertisement must be approved by PWE. If you have this approval that is fine but I do believe there should be limits to the amount of ads you can insert in the forums and post in game. I pay for Gold Membership and also purchase cryptic points and would rather not see constant advertisements in the game I pay for. Your ads come in chat at a frequency that gold sellers would think it extreme.

So yeah, I am annoyed. Sorry if me being annoyed by this is also annoying others.
Lt. Commander
# 515
Look Below this
Lt. Commander
# 516
02-21-2012, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by demanther
Alright, Who pulled all the isolinear chips out of the server? Are they waiting for Data to come put them back in?
Not now, I am busy explaining the situation to Captain Picard.
Lt. Commander
# 517
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepcalm
Plus, the mission was also a demonstration of the new social zone. I do like the work they put in the details, though. The kids book on Sisko's early life was a nice touch.
While I thought the details were nice, you sorta point out one of my biggest peeves with the mission. It's the demonstration of a new social zone. It's not a featured episode, there's not a lot connected to the plot. I loved the mission, as a regular STO mission, but it just didn't feel like Weekly Series 4 Episode 2 material to me.
Lt. Commander
# 518
Im pretty sure its the plasma coils are the reason behind all of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azSh4...ailpage#t=160s
Lt. Commander
# 519
Are we prepared to condemn him, and all who come after him, to servitude and slavery? Your Honor, Starfleet was founded to seek out new life... well, THERE IT SITS.
-Picard
Lt. Commander
# 520
02-21-2012, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidSurman
ok... this isint fun anymore, im officially bored, watching dumb videos on you tube
Thats funny thats what our fleet is doing on vent right now lol
Closed Thread