Lt. Commander
I am stuck at Cage of fire - anyone have ideas?

After finishing at TRD in Zeta Block you travel back to Bajor. Arriving at Bajor it gives option :"Approaching Bajor" After clicking it sends you to the system - ops tells you to "Orbit Nav Beacon" - There is no nav beacon! I have seached the who planet from top to bottom and the whole system. The map gives a Diamond inside a orange circle - it's not there. The whole time it also has an "exit to sector buttom in the lower right corner - click that - you end up Back at TRD in the Zeta Block! I did the TRD mission again with the same results. I dropped the mission completely, rebooted computer, cleared cashe, went to DS9 admril and got the mission again. Started and completed TRD in Zeta block, back to Bajor - same problem! What's wrong if I don't complete Cage of fire I can't move on! Also the who time in the Beta block or at Bajor it gives me the option to Transwarp to Bajor!

My Starfleet carrer is stopped - Help - I am already level 50 with 300k of extra Brdige officer points so its not like I care about points I just want to move on or I stuck maxing my ship out with STF missions. Almost every slot is Xi or Xii gear already - I need that cage of fire!!

Help really appreciated - bug or have I done something wrong? I mean even dropping the mission and a STO files scan does not work so is it my system?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-21-2012, 08:29 PM
You've done nothing wrong, it's a bug already reported and we all still waiting for the fix..

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=255383
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-21-2012, 08:31 PM
IIRC, there should be two options, one normal Bajor, one mission specific Bajor. If there isn't, it may be something to do with the new FE, which takes place on Bajor. Worse come to worse, you can just drop it and select skip to move on to the next episode.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-21-2012, 08:37 PM
Yea i've read somewhere they redesigned Bajor and eventually the planet got a little bigger so the nav beacon is actually inside the planet so can't reach it.. Skipping is an option until fix.. anyway, does any of you know why i can not post everywhere in the forum? In the f2p matrix it's said for silver players limits go away after a c-store purchase. Does it mean i need to purchase cryptic points from c-store with cash, or purchase equipment from c-store with cryptics points, because i've made a purchase with points bought with refined dilithium.. Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-21-2012, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darhoven
Yea i've read somewhere they redesigned Bajor and eventually the planet got a little bigger so the nav beacon is actually inside the planet so can't reach it.. Skipping is an option until fix.. anyway, does any of you know why i can not post everywhere in the forum? In the f2p matrix it's said for silver players limits go away after a c-store purchase. Does it mean i need to purchase cryptic points from c-store with cash, or purchase equipment from c-store with cryptics points, because i've made a purchase with points bought with refined dilithium.. Thanks!
With cash. I've bought Bridge officer slots using Dilithium Exchange gotten C-Points and I can only post here as well.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-23-2012, 07:41 PM
Thanks tom! And they finally announced the fix is on the way..