Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Hi All,

I am looking for a bit of help, I was playing the above mission, completed the out DeWitted, tortured the captain got the codes and recieved the communication telling me to find some raiders. At this point I left the system then logged out. When I logged back in the next day i get directed to the system you fight the DeWitt and it wont let me enter the system either!

Similar incidents have happened during a couple of fed missions as well, can anyone help? I was enjoying this mission and would like to complete it!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-22-2012, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzodoom
Hi All,

I am looking for a bit of help, I was playing the above mission, completed the out DeWitted, tortured the captain got the codes and recieved the communication telling me to find some raiders.
The raiders you are suppost to talk to are the guys you talk to at the beginning of the mission just go back to the starbase and talk to the guy there.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-22-2012, 10:00 AM
The problem he is pointing out though is that you cannot re-enter the system to hail the starbase at all. I had this problem myself and had to drop and restart the mission when I had enough time to go and complete the mission fully in one sitting.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-22-2012, 10:45 AM
Bug it and drop the mission and start again.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-22-2012, 03:08 PM
Same problem, had to drop it and restart to continue...
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-23-2012, 02:42 AM
It has been bugged for a long time, but is a low priority due to being KDF.

To be on the safe side, make sure you do all your map transitions from the dialogue box.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-23-2012, 01:12 PM
Just ran into this myself last night.......dropped the mission and re-played through it.....
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-23-2012, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirlettia
The problem he is pointing out though is that you cannot re-enter the system to hail the starbase at all. I had this problem myself and had to drop and restart the mission when I had enough time to go and complete the mission fully in one sitting.
Why is he leaving the system?
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-23-2012, 08:17 PM
I had that problem, I got the shuttle and had to exit, when I came back in, I have to fight all the ships over again. The ratio of 1 KDF ship to 8 feds is a little much. At one time I had 6 FED ships on me and got 2, then had to cloak to rejen and then back in it, also had to respawn 2 times, I was due to my crew was almost all dead. (another post).
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-23-2012, 09:00 PM
The trick is, after destorying the DeWitt, DO NOT WARP OUT! Simple. Just fly back up to the station. I have played and replayed this mission numerous times without issue.