Lt. Commander
# 1 Defend accolades still listed
02-22-2012, 08:20 AM
Can anyone tell me why we have the following accolades still listed when most of us who are Vice admirals can no longer achieve them by any means? Frankly I would like them removed from my sight.

Defend Alpha Centauri

Defend Iota Pavonis

Defend Zeta Andromeda

2nd question. Why can’t I replay the “Assimilation” mission?

3rd question. Why do I have the “Explore the Delta Volanis Cluster” being offered to me when I have achieved the fully explored accolade months ago?

Just trying to Dot the “I” and Cross the “T”s
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-22-2012, 09:04 AM
Are these the ones you're talking about? If so, no real answer has ever been given why they don't work or why you can't access the misison anymore. I've seen posts that say all you have to do is go in and Kill X without ever picking up the mission, but this is untrue. I've been in multiple instances and finished the mission but my points toward this Accolade never have progressed.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-22-2012, 09:11 AM
They were supposedly, fixed, in like december, or so I thought. Some folks were working on them, myself included, I've since stopped however. Hopefully there is still a way to do it, for those who want it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-22-2012, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally_of_the_Force View Post
Are these the ones you're talking about? If so, no real answer has ever been given why they don't work or why you can't access the misison anymore. I've seen posts that say all you have to do is go in and Kill X without ever picking up the mission, but this is untrue. I've been in multiple instances and finished the mission but my points toward this Accolade never have progressed.

Yeppers those are the ones. Now I know that the Borg encounters are supposed to replace some of the lost accolades. Would it not make sense to either make the old defend accolades active again or just remove them from out vice admiral list all together?

What the point of taunting us with that which can never be achieved not to mention that wasted space for dead accolades?

If they dead to us then let them be dead and buried and for goodness sake stop taking things away from the game without any warning. Don’t you have enough problems to deal with like keeping the bugs at bay not to mention keeping the servers up? Why go out of your way to make your subscribers mad at you?

Or is that asking too much?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-23-2012, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivoe1574 View Post
Yeppers those are the ones. Now I know that the Borg encounters are supposed to replace some of the lost accolades. Would it not make sense to either make the old defend accolades active again or just remove them from out vice admiral list all together?

What the point of taunting us with that which can never be achieved not to mention that wasted space for dead accolades?

If they dead to us then let them be dead and buried and for goodness sake stop taking things away from the game without any warning. Don’t you have enough problems to deal with like keeping the bugs at bay not to mention keeping the servers up? Why go out of your way to make your subscribers mad at you?

Or is that asking too much?
I don't want to see the accolade deleted, I would very much like to finish them. Is there anybody at Cryptic who can give an answer to this?