Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 I want diplomatic immunity :(
02-22-2012, 08:57 AM
I really want to enter Klingon space and explore, but 50,000 DXP is a lot to muster for diplomatic immunity. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone with the power to grant it. I want to know what's over there from the FED perspective.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-22-2012, 08:58 AM
Unfortunately you also cannot grant diplomatic immunity on yourself. You'll always need someone to cast it on you regardless of your diplomacy level.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-22-2012, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by retunred4good
I really want to enter Klingon space and explore, but 50,000 DXP is a lot to muster for diplomatic immunity. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone with the power to grant it. I want to know what's over there from the FED perspective.
My smart answer would be... Try Harder... :p

But really, if you just holler out on Chat (nicely) there is ALWAYS Somebody who will grant it to you.

My current toon DASH, isn't up to Tier 3 yet.. so I can't give it to you at this time.


But really... Just ask in Chat... and be willing to meet somebody..

You'll get it.



BTW: if somebody says they want EC's for it... be a Ferengi.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-22-2012, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
My smart answer would be... Try Harder... :p

But really, if yuou just holler out on Chat (nicely) there is ALWAYS Someboy who will grant it to you.

My current toon DASH, isn't up to Tier 3 yet.. so I can't give it to you at this time.


But really... Just ask in Chat... and be willing to meet somebody..

You'll get it.
I have, very nicely. Either no that has it is on when I do or no one is willing.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-22-2012, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by retunred4good
I have, very nicely. Either no that has it is on when I do or no one is willing.
I recommend asking in the global channel DOFFJOBS. We doffers often have to make incursions into enemy space to colonize their star clusters
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-22-2012, 09:04 AM
Really no reason to go to Klingon space. But the best way to go is get your diplomatic exp maxed out.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-22-2012, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by retunred4good
I have, very nicely. Either no that has it is on when I do or no one is willing.
Well my goodness...

What chat channel do ya use?

Try hopping onto the DOFFJOBS channel, there's plenty of friendly folks there that might help you.

NINJ'd

LoL
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-22-2012, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandDog
Really no reason to go to Klingon space. But the best way to go is get your diplomatic exp maxed out.
There is if yer trying to do DOff-ing there. Especially if yer part of the Chains-Gang...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-22-2012, 09:06 AM
I randomly grant it to people in social zones out of boredom. I've had it granted to me as well for the same reason. Hang out at DS9 or ESD, someone will eventually give it to you.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-22-2012, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
Well my goodness...

What chat channel do ya use?

Try hopping onto the DOFFJOBS channel, there's plenty of friendly folks there that might help you.

NINJ'd

LoL
I've been using the zone chat.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:02 AM.