Lt. Commander
# 1 I want diplomatic immunity :(
02-22-2012, 08:57 AM
I really want to enter Klingon space and explore, but 50,000 DXP is a lot to muster for diplomatic immunity. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone with the power to grant it. I want to know what's over there from the FED perspective.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-22-2012, 08:58 AM
Unfortunately you also cannot grant diplomatic immunity on yourself. You'll always need someone to cast it on you regardless of your diplomacy level.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-22-2012, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by retunred4good
I really want to enter Klingon space and explore, but 50,000 DXP is a lot to muster for diplomatic immunity. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone with the power to grant it. I want to know what's over there from the FED perspective.
My smart answer would be... Try Harder... :p

But really, if you just holler out on Chat (nicely) there is ALWAYS Somebody who will grant it to you.

My current toon DASH, isn't up to Tier 3 yet.. so I can't give it to you at this time.

But really... Just ask in Chat... and be willing to meet somebody..

You'll get it.

BTW: if somebody says they want EC's for it... be a Ferengi.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-22-2012, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
My smart answer would be... Try Harder... :p

But really, if yuou just holler out on Chat (nicely) there is ALWAYS Someboy who will grant it to you.

My current toon DASH, isn't up to Tier 3 yet.. so I can't give it to you at this time.

But really... Just ask in Chat... and be willing to meet somebody..

You'll get it.
I have, very nicely. Either no that has it is on when I do or no one is willing.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-22-2012, 09:04 AM
Quote:
I have, very nicely. Either no that has it is on when I do or no one is willing.
I recommend asking in the global channel DOFFJOBS. We doffers often have to make incursions into enemy space to colonize their star clusters
Lt. Commander
# 6
Really no reason to go to Klingon space. But the best way to go is get your diplomatic exp maxed out.
Lt. Commander
# 7
Quote:
Well my goodness...

What chat channel do ya use?

Try hopping onto the DOFFJOBS channel, there's plenty of friendly folks there that might help you.

NINJ'd

LoL
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-22-2012, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandDog
Really no reason to go to Klingon space. But the best way to go is get your diplomatic exp maxed out.
There is if yer trying to do DOff-ing there. Especially if yer part of the Chains-Gang...
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-22-2012, 09:06 AM
I randomly grant it to people in social zones out of boredom. I've had it granted to me as well for the same reason. Hang out at DS9 or ESD, someone will eventually give it to you.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-22-2012, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
Well my goodness...

What chat channel do ya use?

Try hopping onto the DOFFJOBS channel, there's plenty of friendly folks there that might help you.

NINJ'd

LoL
I've been using the zone chat.