Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
02-22-2012, 09:09 AM
[EDIT] I was wrong about this mission needing diplomatic immunity, it needs the mission descriptions fixed.

You need it to complete one of the Klingon episodes but at that point in the game you have no way of getting it and the mission description doesn't even tell you how to obtain it. In fact it gives the wrong information, it tells you to go to the wrong system.

They should make it so that completing the first part of the mission grants you access to a NPC on say K7 that can grant it to you. They should also remove the travel bonus associated with it and slap it on something like Engineering Tier 3.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
02-22-2012, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by retunred4good
I've been using the zone chat.
Well my dear boy (girl?).. Time to get off the Public PA Syatem and join the Crazy World of DOFFIN' CHAINS Gang.

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
02-22-2012, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HedgeWood
You need it to complete one of the Klingon episodes but at that point in the game you have no way of getting it and the mission description doesn't even tell you how to obtain it. In fact it gives the wrong information, it tells you to go to the wrong system.

They should make it so that completing the first part of the mission grants you access to a NPC on say K7 that can grant it to you. They should also remove the travel bonus associated with it and slap it on something like Engineering Tier 3.
Which FED Mission do you need Diplo. Immunty. for ???
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
02-22-2012, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
Well my dear boy (girl?).. Time to get off the Public PA Syatem and join the Crazy World of DOFFIN' CHAINS Gang.

How? The only channel choices I see are local and zone. I don't chat much except to coordinate in STF's.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
02-22-2012, 09:12 AM
The Ultimate Klingon is the mission.

[EDIT] Actually I'm wrong the mission description is just stuffed up you don't need to enter Klingon Space itself.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
02-22-2012, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by retunred4good
How? The only channel choices I see are local and zone. I don't chat much except to coordinate in STF's.
Ahhhh...

Go into yer Chat options window and use the ADD CHANNEL box... type...

DOFFJOBS
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
02-22-2012, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
Ahhhh...

Go into yer Chat options window and use the ADD CHANNEL box... type...

DOFFJOBS
LOL Sounds like a porn niche. Will do. Thanks.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
02-22-2012, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HedgeWood
The Ultimate Klingon is the mission.
Ummmm.... I think perhaps you're missing some information...

That mission dosen't require you to actually go into Klingon Space (OMEGA LEONIS) to do it...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
02-22-2012, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvinator View Post
Unfortunately you also cannot grant diplomatic immunity on yourself. You'll always need someone to cast it on you regardless of your diplomacy level.
That's not true. I'm max diplo and I always have it automatically on myself.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
02-22-2012, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stararmy View Post
That's not true. I'm max diplo and I always have it automatically on myself.
I believe once you hit Tier-3, you do get Diplo Immnuty. on yer self.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:21 AM.