Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
OK, so I'm at the subspace relay, checking all the frequencies. I've gone up and down all three bands, and I don't get a single green option. Every frequency just says "No communications signal found". This something anyone else has seen? Anything I can do about it?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-22-2012, 11:40 AM
I know the frequency value varies but it usually has popped on the MegaHertz range.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2012, 08:23 AM
I seem to be having the same problem. It has only effecting one of my characters. Also, it started right after the server disconnected me while playing that part of the mission.
Ensign
# 4
12-08-2012, 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
OK, so I'm at the subspace relay, checking all the frequencies. I've gone up and down all three bands, and I don't get a single green option. Every frequency just says "No communications signal found". This something anyone else has seen? Anything I can do about it?

Just completed this its very arduous but this will help, options of bandwidth choose top one (forgot its name) click lower or higher bandwidth until green, once green see what communication name it has until you get to Accessing Private Network 5492 Please Stand By: choose that one and chat to Hadran. Mission Complete (Then you get more annoying ones)
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-08-2012, 07:37 AM
'Of Bajor' is one of the most irritating missions I've ever played.

I used to be able to play STO, but then Season 9 happened. | Join Date: Dec 2009
1000 Paper Cuts for Star Trek Online