Lt. Commander
# 21
02-23-2012, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
You can end the war, once you pry my bat'leth from my cold, dead fingers.

Darrenkitlor
P.S. Your mother had a smooth forehead and liked her bloodwine sweet.
This^^^ many times this^^^
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-23-2012, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm-Strike
KDF knows the Feds are dumb. They got Undine getting into their ranks all over the place. Not just once. Why would the KDF want such stupid allies?
Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
This^^^ many times this^^^
You know his mother too?
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-23-2012, 06:24 AM
It's a major rp fail for Cryptic to prevent at least some of the KDF from working with the the federation. In the same way, players should be able to play with Feds as Remans, Cardassians, and Ferengi with faction specific ships. Think about Garrack working with Sisko for the good of the Cardassian empire. Think about Obisek working with us to save his people from the Romulan killers and Iconian overlords.

I think the KDF and FEDs should be able to sign cross factional mini treaties in order to do STFs, Federation storyline missions, and FE's together.

I say we hunt down the undine and iconian infiltrators together, starting with Admiral T'nae who is definitely a Romulan collaborator and Iconian spy.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-23-2012, 07:16 AM
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsuneRommel
Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
Evil triumphs becuase Good become complacent.

Quote:
You know his mother too?
I could answer this for the opening to use humor it offers but the resulting effects would have me on the outside looking in.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-23-2012, 07:40 AM
Honestly, I like the Klingon war.

It's all the asinine "We're at war, but we have all the same enemies, and don't let the Deferi see us actually fighting" junk that came out of saving development time by letting the Klingons play the featured episodes, stuff that bugs me.

Really the only way to fix that is to hire more devs so that Klingon and Federation Content can be developed separately and concurrently.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-23-2012, 07:44 AM
I just got done polling my characters and will now read their responses.

Federation Ambassador Otungku: Yes. This war needs to end.

Vice Admiral Kurr: Bloodshed only begets sorrow. Yes.

Captain Zesa: As Consul to Ambassador Otungku, I concur with him.

Captain N'mirx: The Empire can not be trusted. They have broken the Accords twice now and will do so again.

Lieutanant Commander Lachlann MacSheumais: The only way to reason with the Klingons is with their blood on our blades.

General Slaas: The war WILL end when the Federation falls!!!

That is a 3-3 split. therefor I will abstain from this petition.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-23-2012, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johneagle View Post
To my fellow Admirals and Generals:

We can no longer afford a war of attrition that we have begun. We are warriors that face a greater conflict that has come to threaten both our peoples. The Borg and Dominion are now the menace that we must come together to counter. The Klingon Empire and the Federation have had a peace before and both benefited greatly from it. I have fought with Klingon forces against the Borg recently and have found we are stronger together then apart. While I belive that we will alway have our differences and that we will have confilcts at some level. We better off together then apart.

Admirals of the Federation, I ask for your support in sending a message to the Federation Council and President. That message is “End This War.” Let us return to the Khitomer Accords and peace. Let us fight those who truly attempt to destroy us.

Generals of the Klingon Defense Force I ask for your support in sending a message the Klingon High Council and the Chancellor. That message is “End This War.” Let us return as brothers to the way it once was. Let us face down those who would end our existence together!

I humbly submit my name as the first to this petition. May we all come together as one!

Admiral John Eagle
U.S.S. Leviathan E
I am sorry, this is world of wa.. no wait.. not it isn't!

This is Star Trek.. we don't have to sit through years of endless conflict with no logic or reason that only goes on because there is no possibility of other story or happenings in a given wor.. err universe because a company can not move a story on after what 7 years! I still have faith that our devs/writers here can rise above the shallow story telling of that certain other very cold company that likes to blow the snow in your eyes.

That being said, I kinda thought by the later seasons it just kinda fell to a cold war kinda deal anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 28 Yes end the war!
02-23-2012, 09:25 AM
I would be happy to take the Federations unconditional surrender. And see to the disbanding of the warmongering Starfleet.

When can I send over the marines to occupy ESD?
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-23-2012, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamid
Can't speak for the rest of the KDF, but I want the Earth's moon so I can etch my characters name into for all of Earth and ESD to see :p
Too late; CHA got there first.
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-23-2012, 09:28 AM
I don't remember the last time I destroyed a Klingon ship. In my mind the wars pretty much at a standstill anyway
Closed Thread