Lt. Commander
# 1 Update?
02-23-2012, 05:15 AM
Anyone know what tomorrows update will bring to the store? The only other thing I know for sure that's in-bound is the c-store Feds Odyssay and the Klingons Giant Flying Man Part Extension :p
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-23-2012, 05:43 AM
5 new grab bag variants, The overpice-odyssee and Boringtas.

Well... branflakes said yestoday that it is a surprise... So I am geussing it is somthing they don't want to make public to avoid too much of a firestorm on the forums before it goes live (as in more grabbags...).
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2012, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
5 new grab bag variants, The overpice-odyssee and Boringtas.

Well... branflakes said yestoday that it is a surprise... So I am geussing it is somthing they don't want to make public to avoid too much of a firestorm on the forums before it goes live (as in more grabbags...).
I *doubt* they will run two different grab bags at once so this is highly unlikely for tomorrow's update. In fact, i'd almost be willing to bet they will wait a period of a week or two (at the least) between grab bags. In either case, I wouldn't expect another set of grab bags until after the FE ends which is when the current grab bags are scheduled to be removed.

If it is a ship-related release, it is highly likely to be the Odyssey, Bortas, and/or Yellowstone Shuttlecraft.

My personal bet is the Odyssey/Bortas. They have already said to expect it "next month" (meaning March), I think i've heard wind from a podcast or two that they want to release it earlier than later, and I don't think they want to hold on to C-store items longer than they have to (can't make money on something that isn't for sale).

I personally hope the Odyssey is released tomorrow. i can't wait for it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-23-2012, 08:06 AM
http://www.startrekonline.com/node/2549

This page leads me to believe it's the Odyssey Class as well.

Elysis
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-23-2012, 09:46 AM
Last I heard, there were two different shuttles in the queue to be released and since the next FE is shuttle based... I'd guess that's what it is.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-23-2012, 10:50 AM
If the next FE is shuttle based, I'd say the Yellowstone. Those who played the Vault when it launched will remember that the Delta Class shuttles only came out that week.