Lt. Commander
# 1 Making a Fleet-question
02-23-2012, 04:37 AM
Was ftp-went Gold. Question,is there a particular lvl a char. has to be to start a Fleet ?
Question 2: is there a certain amount of time you have had to have an account in order to make a fleet ?

I recently tried and got an "too new type of account" error message. Thanks in advance for your help
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-23-2012, 04:53 AM
Only Golds can create, but all of the five members of a creating team must be past the 20 hour play requirement, or have bought C-Points.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2012, 05:14 AM
According to the F2P matrix, silver players can create a fleet but it is limited.

Quote:
Limit goes away when any of the following is met: 20 hours of aggregate play across all characters, account has ever had a subscription, account carries a Cryptic Points balance, account has made a C-Store purchase.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Fleet questions etc.
02-23-2012, 07:47 AM
Well, as stated, I went Gold a few weeks back,so I would think I'm covered as to eligibility. Now I guess I just have to be careful to make sure the helpers I find are,over 20 hours playing time/or bought c-points. Does seem a bit much as far as requirments,but oh well ,,,
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-23-2012, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arakane1
Well, as stated, I went Gold a few weeks back,so I would think I'm covered as to eligibility. Now I guess I just have to be careful to make sure the helpers I find are,over 20 hours playing time/or bought c-points. Does seem a bit much as far as requirments,but oh well ,,,
The requirement is there to keep Silver players from easily making Fleets to bypass Inventory restrictions.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-23-2012, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Limit goes away when any of the following is met: 20 hours of aggregate play across all characters, account has ever had a subscription, account carries a Cryptic Points balance, account has made a C-Store purchase.
And by Cryptic Points, they mean Cryptic Points purchased with $$$ The points given out by the Dilithium Exchange are 'Promotional' Points (which act the same for making C-Store purchases) which DO NOT COUNT for Fleet creation or Forum access.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-23-2012, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arakane1
Sounds like your account still has the "stench" of a Silver Account. Open up a Billing Ticket to have your account scrutinized. Billing Department should be able to straight things out.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-24-2012, 01:28 AM
I'm a silver player, but I did used to subscribe. I've managed to create a fleet with ease.