Lt. Commander
Ok, I wasn't sure where to put this but it has to do with a mission, so here goes.

There is a mission "War Zone of Klingon Ravengers [War Zones]" by Camander Makza. If you are in Ker'rat through 3 resets, you get dilithium, and some XP points. I have 3 VA toons. The Strange part is I only have this mission on my VA Engineer toon, and I can play this mission over, and over, and over. As many times as I want throughout the day. So, why do I only have this mission on my one toon, and not my others? Any ideas?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-23-2012, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamRadio18
Ok, I wasn't sure where to put this but it has to do with a mission, so here goes.

There is a mission "War Zone of Klingon Ravengers [War Zones]" by Camander Makza. If you are in Ker'rat through 3 resets, you get dilithium, and some XP points. I have 3 VA toons. The Strange part is I only have this mission on my VA Engineer toon, and I can play this mission over, and over, and over. As many times as I want throughout the day. So, why do I only have this mission on my one toon, and not my others? Any ideas?
Did you happen to do that tutorial from Makza on your other toons? I'd strongly advise you check, just to be safe. It's not listed in your "Available" missions journal tab?

By the way, 73's.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2012, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kg6eyr View Post
Did you happen to do that tutorial from Makza on your other toons? I'd strongly advise you check, just to be safe. It's not listed in your "Available" missions journal tab?

By the way, 73's.
I am pretty sure I have done that mission on my other toons. I have also check my "Available" tab multiple times, but I still can't find it.

Lt. Commander
# 4
02-23-2012, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamRadio18
I am pretty sure I have done that mission on my other toons. I have also check my "Available" tab multiple times, but I still can't find it.

Hm, that's downright odd. I haven't recalled any issues in obtaining the Ker'rat system cleanup, but that's not to say it isn't possible.

I'll go ahead and dig around to see if I might be able to find a probable cause. Since I don't think I've done the VA level mission more than once, I'll also give it a spin tonight and see if I have the same issue.

From the initial looks of things, it simply seems to be Ker'rat multiplied by five.