Lt. Commander
# 21
02-24-2012, 12:41 AM
KDF one is gorgeous !

Fed one is nice, but as others have said, the top angle isn't the greatest.... It's not as... dynamic as the KDF one I guess ... ?. It's nice, just not great

Also, thanks very very much for making dual display versions ! That was totally sweet !!! How'd you do it ? Photoshop elements together ? Or take a screenshot using the / command that up sizes the screen shot, and then cropped the image ? I'd like to know !
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-24-2012, 07:08 AM
Any chance of setting up a wallpaper gallery, like you already have a screenshot gallery? That would reduce my risk of missing gorgeous art like this. Well, the Klingon one, anyway. The Feddie one is artistic, but that's really not that ship's best side. Kinda like photographing Oswald Cobblepot from behind, if you know what I mean.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-24-2012, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshmaul
It looks that way - either that, or ESD and the Odyssey have suddenly appeared in orbit of Coruscant...
That as actually my first thought haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kant_Lavar
It's a hidden Flash Gordon reference. Because... it's the U.S.S. Gordon... and the sun is all flashy and lens-flare-y... get it?

...No?

Okay.

(Obligatory YouTube link for the song is obligatory.)
SAVIOR OF EVERYONE OF US !!!
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-24-2012, 08:04 AM
Does this mean we're finally going to get engine trails coming from the Odyssey's pylon engine vents?
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-24-2012, 09:05 AM
First thing to pop in my mind "Odyssey, exiting one section at a time from ESD"

or

ESD Eng: "Told ya even trying to back it in, it wont fit".
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-26-2012, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amosov
Does this mean we're finally going to get engine trails coming from the Odyssey's pylon engine vents?
Was it not showing for you?

B/c it has been for me sinse it came out.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-27-2012, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
Was it not showing for you?

B/c it has been for me sinse it came out.
Nope only the saucer impulse engine trails. This isn't just me though; a couple of other people I know in-game also say they only have the saucer impulse engine trails showing.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-28-2012, 11:52 AM
I also have no pylon engine trails. I thought maybe they were backup engines, like on some of the Star Cruisers that have trail-lless saucer engines...