Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 51 Healing torpedoes?
03-07-2012, 12:20 AM
Was doing crystal entity people were screaming and that's: the nice word for itthat torpedoes were healing the entity and to use lasers only? is this normal?Or the same thing that's happening in this thread?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 52
03-07-2012, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillzfolk
Was doing crystal entity people were screaming and that's: the nice word for itthat torpedoes were healing the entity and to use lasers only? is this normal?Or the same thing that's happening in this thread?
It's happening. It's not the torpedoes themselves, Torpedo Spread is broken and is healing the targets, go ahead and get rid of Torpedo Spread until the issue can be fixed. You don't have to get rid of your torpedoes.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 53
03-07-2012, 02:51 PM
We lost the optional in Khitomer Accord Space earlier today because a bunch of probes were almost at the portal and somebody fired a spread at em. Their health went up too high to whittle back down before they time-jumped. Sucks.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 54 Ah Get It Now
03-07-2012, 03:13 PM
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGalaxy
It's happening. It's not the torpedoes themselves, Torpedo Spread is broken and is healing the targets, go ahead and get rid of Torpedo Spread until the issue can be fixed. You don't have to get rid of your torpedoes.
Appreciate the response keeping my new shiny new MarkXII Quantum Torpedo whew turning off spread thanks
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 55
03-07-2012, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillzfolk
: Appreciate the response keeping my new shiny new MarkXII Quantum Torpedo whew turning off spread thanks
Your welcome.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 56
03-10-2012, 02:05 AM
After testing today, it seems to be fixed!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:58 AM.