Lt. Commander
# 21
02-23-2012, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkemen
Or I could just exit the internet, stage left. =P
Admittedly, that is your safest course. :p
Free Apreture Science Self-Infliction Internet Removal EMP Guns are available from the nearest Apreture Science Self-Enrichment Dispensing Station.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-23-2012, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkemen
But potentially effective -- although I'm sure I'll get flamed to hell and back for it.

Make a C-Store service purchase, say about 80 C-Store points, that allows you to 'call attention' to a particular bug that you really want fixed -- and once a week, or so, Cryptic could work on the 'most purchased' bug. This would not only give them a fiscal incentive to fix up the game, but It would also give them concrete proof of what is most bothering the players.

Is it overly capitalistic? Probably. I'm not saying they should remove normal bug fixes from the game; but instead add this to function almost like a voting system. As each bug is cleared, the next one in the list is moved up; doing this would ensure that unless you ran into a really obscure bug, it would be fixed in time.

Maybe have people submit bugs to a list that can then be pay-voted on. Preferably, you would want to avoid 'bug of the week' selections and instead go for the longer-running ones.

Call me crazy...
way to disincentive-ise Cryptic caring about their product.