Lt. Commander
# 1081
10-07-2009, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfleet940 View Post
LOL. I hope you get your CO's money worth!

CO was uninstalled a while ago. Can't be bothered with a game you can't solo in without 'just the right exact build'. I don't mind grouping but the time I play at, no ones usually around (or busy doing something)

STO is supposedly mostly solo with some group quests thrown in.

I mainly did the CO 6-month sub just for STO, Playing CO was a afterthought, so not totally bummed about it.
Lt. Commander
# 1082 Interessting thing....
10-07-2009, 08:31 AM
Well i'am looking forward to test this game.

Most Star Trek games don't really rock, but from what i've seen so far it's pretty possible to be THE game for Trekkies.

From my point of view the only question to be out there, is the technical approch of cryptic.
Hopefully i can get my developer hands on that game and get the chance to stress the game engine as much as possible.

I really can't await doing that!!!!!!!!!! Like scotty said before: I don't break for Bugs!!!!

p.s. Don't muzzle about my english i've forgot my Universal Translator, Star Trek films are also in German ;-)
Lt. Commander
# 1083
10-07-2009, 09:41 AM
I signed up for beta and am crossing my fingers that my klingon brothers and I can get in. The game is going at a good pace minus the lack of klingon ships thus far.
Lt. Commander
# 1084
10-07-2009, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokNor View Post
I signed up for beta and am crossing my fingers that my klingon brothers and I can get in. The game is going at a good pace minus the lack of klingon ships thus far.
K'Plah!

Don't you worry - Cryptic knows how large and influential the Klingon fans are. I'm sure you won't be disappointed when they "Let loose the dogs of WAR"!!
Lt. Commander
# 1085
10-07-2009, 03:10 PM
All Klingons have Hab SoSlI' Quch!! And deserve to be in the back row along with their Romulan masters.

Hab SoSlI' Quch!: English Translation "A Mother with a smooth forehead"
(Ducks for cover)
Lt. Commander
# 1086
10-07-2009, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Starblazer View Post
All Klingons have Hab SoSlI' Quch!! And deserve to be in the back row along with their Romulan masters.

Hab SoSlI' Quch!: English Translation "A Mother with a smooth forehead"
(Ducks for cover)
LOL. TOS Klingons, eh?
Lt. Commander
# 1087
10-07-2009, 03:53 PM
I plan to have a huge Klingon bounty on my head :p
Ya know, orders from the Klingon High Council , "Starblazers Ship, Destroy that p'tahk on sight!"

Of couse, Klingons are all 'yIntagh' so it most likely won't matter

-> http://www.geocities.com/Athens/8853/curse.html
Lt. Commander
# 1088
10-07-2009, 04:57 PM
OK Here is a stupid question, has there been anything said about the Beta yet?
I've been a little busy with something else lately and haven't been able to check here for a while.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 1089
10-07-2009, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psytce View Post
I've been a little busy with something else lately and haven't been able to check here for a while.

Thanks!
lol - nope, not yet. (Like we'd all be in here chatting away if it were!)

Lt. Commander
# 1090
10-07-2009, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psytce View Post

Thanks!
The only thing I've heard about the beta is that it will definitely begin in 2009. Which gives us less than 84 days until beta! My questions are more along the lines of, how long will closed beta be and how long will the open beta (if there is one) be? Gamestop says that STO is gonna ship on 2/2/2010 so that doesn't leave much time if that date is accurate, less than 4 months from now until full-release.