Lt. Commander
# 1171
12-21-2009, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher_nemo View Post
I think Cryptic heard the community here loud and clear, from CO subs to interiors and Klingon content. For ST and STO fans, why boycott something if the developers already listened and responded? We all want to make STO better, right? Or would you really rather hurt STO and Cryptic? If it's the latter, you're better off playing another MMO.

For the rest of us, we want to help make STO better and support the devs in that process by giving our feedback, regardless of whether it's negative or positive.
I could care less about how the liars have listened to improve interiors or the klingon content. What I care about is how this company did nothing more than tell a barefaced lie to their customers. I have played cryptic games for years now COH was a great game, Champions however turned into a very boring game pretty quick. You must like being lied too.
Lt. Commander
# 1172
12-21-2009, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentek
I could care less about how the liars have listened to improve interiors or the klingon content. What I care about is how this company did nothing more than tell a barefaced lie to their customers. I have played cryptic games for years now COH was a great game, Champions however turned into a very boring game pretty quick. You must like being lied too.
And you must like to apply your own labels to things regardless of the facts. Granted you're free to form your own opinions, and I've done my share of both praising and complaining, but please don't make stupid remarks like your last sentence. That's just flame bait and you know it.
Lt. Commander
# 1173
12-25-2009, 12:11 AM
Cipher_Nemo said exactly what i said earlier, Eve is about the worst space game ever. STO will be what it is and, as I am, the Trekkies will love it.
Also CO is boring and I gave it up after two weeks but STO is a different game and I believe it will be a good one due to a loyal fan base of Star Trekkies.
Flame bait replies just ruin a forum. Just dont take an interest if thats what your going to post. That is not what forums are for.
A month and a half to go and I am really excited about this game. COH is a great game and COV was really bad so it happens.
You cant judge one release and expect the next one to be the same. Play STO, then Judge.
I just read the Warcry article and it was not real positive in some respects and very positive in others. The author was in beta so he has first hand knowledge but as he said its not a released product sp there is plenty of time for polishing.
I can think of a lot of things really wrong with WOW, a lot, but it has its loyal followers. So will STO.
Cya all on 2-2-10. Good luck.
Lt. Commander
# 1174
12-25-2009, 01:56 AM
at least let us pay to join the closed beta during this holidays !!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 1175
12-25-2009, 05:57 PM
Denun, actually thats a good idea. lol, out of all the complaining everyone is doing, I havent heard that one. Id go for that.
Lt. Commander
# 1176 Ready and Willing
01-02-2010, 01:59 PM
Ok ... I'm ready to get that closed beta key ... 9 days before the open beta I pre-ordered :p
Lt. Commander
# 1177
01-08-2010, 02:00 PM
is the close beta currently running?
Lt. Commander
My Girlfriend and I got the 6 month subscription with Champions Online to get access to Star Trek Online and never received any notifications via e-mail or anything. I came to the site to sign up when I heard from a random dude in the evelvator of my work and it wouldnt let me do anything with it. What the hell is the deal?!??! I feel jipped and highly mislead. Thank you cryptic for deciding for me whether to buy the game or not.

I will be canceling my CO account as well in regards to this.
Lt. Commander
# 1179
01-12-2010, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker210 View Post
My Girlfriend and I got the 6 month subscription with Champions Online to get access to Star Trek Online and never received any notifications via e-mail or anything. I came to the site to sign up when I heard from a random dude in the evelvator of my work and it wouldnt let me do anything with it. What the hell is the deal?!??! I feel jipped and highly mislead. Thank you cryptic for deciding for me whether to buy the game or not.

I will be canceling my CO account as well in regards to this.
Closed Beta is over... you're a bit late on that. Get on to the open beta.
Lt. Commander
# 1180
01-12-2010, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xee_Thot View Post
Closed Beta is over... you're a bit late on that. Get on to the open beta.
Indeed. Time for him to move on.

Community Reps, can we get a lock on this thread since Closed Beta is over? Thanks!