Lt. Commander
Could we get the I.S.S. Prefix and purple hull markings for our ships?

pretty please with a dead vulcan on top.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-23-2012, 08:18 PM
I already dislike the purple Terran theme enough as-is, the thing that's supposed to differentiate their ships is hull markings.

But seeing it on 'Starfleet' ships?

Oh my head....

I already hate the Borg set with a vengeance, and am swiftly loosing my taste for the Aegis set.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2012, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
I already dislike the purple Terran theme enough as-is, the thing that's supposed to differentiate their ships is hull markings.

But seeing it on 'Starfleet' ships?

Oh my head....

I already hate the Borg set with a vengeance, and am swiftly loosing my taste for the Aegis set.
You must hate the Reman shields with a burning rage reserved for empty milk cartons in the fridge!

I actually like the ship add-ons, they kinda help people differentiate themselves from others, to a small extent anyway. Yeah, there is the ship paint, but most of the patterns and the palette need work.

Why in the hell does an empire that strong even exist again? they were basically wiped out..
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2012, 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick_Hawkke
You must hate the Reman shields with a burning rage reserved for empty milk cartons in the fridge!

I actually like the ship add-ons, they kinda help people differentiate themselves from others, to a small extent anyway. Yeah, there is the ship paint, but most of the patterns and the palette need work.

Why in the hell does an empire that strong even exist again? they were basically wiped out..
summed up... bang bang boom boom bang bang bang.... now translated into english....

The Klingon-spoon head alliance ****** up... then they got shot.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2012, 01:04 AM
I always figured that the Mirror Universe we're facing now is another, similar to but not the same as the one that was visited in the DS9 period, possibly one that never had Kirk et al show up. No miraculous recovery from being conquered by the Klingons et al, because this one never fell (though it has used up over half of the 200 years m-Spock estimated it had back in TOS - they might be getting desperate).

TNG "Parallels" showed that there are a lot of universes out there, enough to fill an entire sector with Enterprises. Surely the Terran Empire is not unique to just one.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-24-2012, 01:06 AM
i dont think the Feds should get the purple colour look and the I.S.S prefix i would much rather wait for the Terran empire to come out as a faction even if that may be 2 even 3 years down the line
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-24-2012, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
Could we get the I.S.S. Prefix and purple hull markings for our ships?

pretty please with a dead vulcan on top.
I'm figuring they will put Mirror stuff in the C-Store to go along with a Mirror Universe Featured Series. Probably will have to wait until then.

And wouldn't it be awesome if they developed new tech that would allow us to fight our Evil Mirror Selves in a mission? And some of my toons are already evil so I guess that would make me fight my good mirror self. LOL
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-24-2012, 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror-Master
I'm figuring they will put Mirror stuff in the C-Store to go along with a Mirror Universe Featured Series. Probably will have to wait until then.

And wouldn't it be awesome if they developed new tech that would allow us to fight our Evil Mirror Selves in a mission? And some of my toons are already evil so I guess that would make me fight my good mirror self. LOL
that or let us be our mirror selves for a series
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-24-2012, 03:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HF_Mudd
I always figured that the Mirror Universe we're facing now is another, similar to but not the same as the one that was visited in the DS9 period, possibly one that never had Kirk et al show up. No miraculous recovery from being conquered by the Klingons et al, because this one never fell (though it has used up over half of the 200 years m-Spock estimated it had back in TOS - they might be getting desperate).

TNG "Parallels" showed that there are a lot of universes out there, enough to fill an entire sector with Enterprises. Surely the Terran Empire is not unique to just one.
Well, here's a totally different theory I've got about this:

in the MU they didn't have a clue about the Wormhole unitl the DS9 episode where Kira and Bashir came through it.
The Terran Empire was not existing for a very long time and therfore there was no further devloping of their technology.
Perhaps after getting rid of the Alliance there was a MU Dominion War where the Empire won and incorporated the tech used by the Dominion into their own ships and thus close the technologial gap between themselves and the Federation of this universe instead of lagging behind for sevral decades.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-24-2012, 03:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
that or let us be our mirror selves for a series
Oh, now that would be brilliant