Lt. Commander
# 11
02-24-2012, 03:24 AM
What really stumps me about the mirror Terrans is, where are their Borg?

The Qīs should have either eradicated them as they actually ARE wild, or the Borg shouldīve taken Earth way back during WOLF359 times.
As evil Riker never wouldīve gone for rescuing his Captain who got himself so "incompetently" captured and turned into a Borg traitor to the Empire.

As for the OP, NO.
The whole mirror Universe premise just creates way more problems than itīs worth, IMO.
Sadly you canīt have TREK anymore without it, as it has basically become a staple during DS9.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-24-2012, 03:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivarST
What really stumps me about the mirror Terrans is, where are their Borg?

The Qīs should have either eradicated them as they actually ARE wild, or the Borg shouldīve taken Earth way back during WOLF359 times.
As evil Riker never wouldīve gone for rescuing his Captain who got himself so "incompetently" captured and turned into a Borg traitor to the Empire.
Since Q probably never put any Alpha Quad idiot into the Borgs' path maybe it'll be a while before anything happens with the MU Borg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivarST
As for the OP, NO.
The whole mirror Universe premise just creates way more problems than itīs worth, IMO.
Sadly you canīt have TREK anymore without it, as it has basically become a staple during DS9.
Well, we also know it's an incredibly convoluted contradictory pile of nonsense.:p
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-24-2012, 03:43 AM
Yes, please, Mirror universe ships for the feds And a ecil looking costume, with a dark cape and badass helmet Oh and a Victory-Class Star Destroyer, I'd pay soo much cpoints for that

... not.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-24-2012, 04:24 AM
If they add open pvp it might be a way to include "fed vs fed". Otherwise I can't really imagine I.S.S. player ships roaming space.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-24-2012, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneemann View Post
If they add open pvp it might be a way to include "fed vs fed". Otherwise I can't really imagine I.S.S. player ships roaming space.
With all the killing going on in this game we really are playing more Terran empire That federation. Secondly it would be more for RP purposes. I have a character who is rped as Terran empire. I just pretend all those Feddies I see are terrans. I suppose you could do the same if you saw my little iss Sherman fly by.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-24-2012, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
that or let us be our mirror selves for a series
I still can't believe there hasn't been a featured series where you have to fight against a Mirror version of your own ship and crew
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-24-2012, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterSnowblind View Post
I still can't believe there hasn't been a featured series where you have to fight against a Mirror version of your own ship and crew
or a series were we play as our mirror selves fighting the fed space hippies :O

then all we need to do is corrupt a developer to replace the word Federation with Terran Empire... or just empire... throw up some Terran Banners... then victory is mine!
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-24-2012, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
or a series were we play as our mirror selves fighting the fed space hippies :O

then all we need to do is corrupt a developer to replace the word Federation with Terran Empire... or just empire... throw up some Terran Banners... then victory is mine!
Well, from a design point of view a Mirror Universe Faction should be even easier to produce than for example the Romulans.
Replace ESD with a variation of the K7-type, adjust the interior and you've got yourself some kind of "Orbital 1 Command Station".
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-24-2012, 06:09 AM
The only way I would support this is if you were able to target and kill any player using this skin. I.S.S. ships are the enemy and should be reserved for enemy NPC ships.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-24-2012, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stararmy View Post
The only way I would support this is if you were able to target and kill any player using this skin. I.S.S. ships are the enemy and should be reserved for enemy NPC ships.
U.S.S. is the enemy.