Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Dilithium and Latinum uses?
02-23-2012, 06:19 PM
I've started getting a bunch of Dilithium and Latinum building up and I'm not sure what to do with it.

I know I can buy ships and Boffs with the Dilithium, but can it be used for anything else?

And what can I use the Latinum for? I won about 4,000 of it at the dabo wheel lol.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-23-2012, 06:54 PM
You can buy trophies and holo-emitters for your ship with latinum as well as use them for trade missions, but they are not incredibly useful.

You can buy equipment through the Dilithium store for your ship and for your character, as well as use the Dilithium exchange to buy C-store points, which you can then use to buy stuff from the C-store.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-23-2012, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by verasgunn View Post
You can buy trophies and holo-emitters for your ship with latinum as well as use them for trade missions, but they are not incredibly useful.

You can buy equipment through the Dilithium store for your ship and for your character, as well as use the Dilithium exchange to buy C-store points, which you can then use to buy stuff from the C-store.
also, one of the optional missions in Second Wave requires some latinum to finish.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-23-2012, 07:44 PM
Where is the Dilithium exchange? That sound useful
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-23-2012, 07:52 PM
Down Arrow on the lower right of the Mini-Map -> Dilihtium Exchange
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-24-2012, 07:02 AM
Where is the dilithium store vendor? I also have a ton of it and only saw it used in the ship vendor so far.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-24-2012, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vironica View Post
Where is the dilithium store vendor? I also have a ton of it and only saw it used in the ship vendor so far.
You can call up the Dilithium store from a button at the bottom row of your mini-map in the upper-right corner of your screen...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-24-2012, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
You can call up the Dilithium store from a button at the bottom row of your mini-map in the upper-right corner of your screen...
Sorry, I get it now. Exchange and store are the same lol.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-24-2012, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vironica View Post
Sorry, I get it now. Exchange and store are the same lol.
Exchange and Store aren't the same. The Exchange allows you to trade Dilithium for CP or CP for Dilithium. You access that from the down Arrow - the same Arrow you'd use to go to your Bridge.

The Dilithium Store allows you to buy gear for Dilithium. You access that from the Dilithium Store icon on the bottom of your Mini-map.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-24-2012, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
Exchange and Store aren't the same. The Exchange allows you to trade Dilithium for CP or CP for Dilithium. You access that from the down Arrow - the same Arrow you'd use to go to your Bridge.

The Dilithium Store allows you to buy gear for Dilithium. You access that from the Dilithium Store icon on the bottom of your Mini-map.
Sorry *facepalm*

I've seen the exchange menu before, swapping c points for D and such.

Now that I think about it, I do remember seeing a D store and it is right next to the C store.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:27 AM.