Lt. Commander
Since Im unable to post it anywhere else, maybe someone will read it.

Players it game are complete ignorants. They completely dont respond nearly to anything, there are of course expections.

Im doing episodes now, and getting accolades, but I cant get some of them alone. I need Sience, and Engineering Officer.

I dont really care what lvl you are (Im 50). I will share a mission with you and there we go.

Playing as the blue one, federation.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2012, 06:46 AM
i totaly agree with you, the comunity (as seen so far by me) are really ignorant , asked a dozen times for help concering some gameplay issues and other stuff and not a soul responded, asked both in zone and in local when there were alot of ppl around me ... ANYWAY i would be interested in joining you but since u ask for sience and engineering officers i wouldnt be much of help, im tactical ...

and not being able to post anywhere else is really stupid imo ...

anyway, i apologize for my obvious typos, english isnt my native tongue
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2012, 07:31 AM
I like that you are bashing people for ignoring you and then try and team up with somebody. WTH?!? Could you at least try and consider that many people got enough in their fleets where others just don't care because they got them all or they don't care for accolades all together?! You should try and get in to a fleet and ask if others there need some of the accolades you are hunting.
I have noticed that there is alot of chat sometimes and mostly i ignore everything since it got no intelligent material 99 out of 100 writen lines (and not counting stupid questions like where is DS9!! LOOK AT YOUR FREAKIN MAP OR READ YOUR QUEST GUIDE BEFORE MOVING ON). I do think there's a major part of the players doing the same.

Though i feel the frustration over not being able to give any input on the forum in general. I think it's just a way to shoot yourself in the foot and in the long run maybe in the head, but in another way i do understand. Just hopes after a while PWE will alter it as they have none of these restrictions on other forums.
I would never consider paying ingame for a game that still have a long way before it puts up a challenge with me. Retarded easy to hit 50 and then it's pretty much just the same over and over. Can't comment the game and give any suggestions on what seems to be a lockheaded forum just puts me down even futher in the paying customer chain. Don't misunderstand me. I like the game very much, but i do believe it could be MUCH better and be one of biggest games.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2012, 08:18 AM
Hello, thank you for replies.

I wrote they dont respond, with exceptions.. and Im hoping to find such exceptions here on forum. When I ask for something, I usually get reply, just not when it comes to team up and such. There are also many foreigners, who apparently know no words in english. Had to play with them in STF missions, and failed them.. because they didnt cooperate at all, not a single word, or any of act of understanding.

Im in a one man fleet so far. Made it for myself. Not really looking for any fleets. I play in the morning mostly, I joined few fleets, but there were like maximum 3 players online, and none of them spoke to me (afk maymbe, or just ignorants).

I will build it, with similar people to me, wich will guarentee success.

As for code991xx, we can still play, I dont mind. English is not my main either.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2012, 02:52 PM
Well i surely would like to play with someone (someone who knows english enough to hold a conversation), having hard time to find someone to play with in-game. I would join your fleet if you want (i dont really like big fleets, just a few ppl to hang out and play is enough). But first lets see what time zone we are in, im in GMT+2, hope you are not from usa cause thats gonna be a problem for obvious reasons.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-25-2012, 01:22 AM
I wanted to offer you to join my fleet, glad you offered it by yourself. Im not that kind of person who is running around the base and randomly clicking "invite to fleet".

Im from GMT+1.

In game Im Materia@extrematerion and my fleet is Independent Materia Forces.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-25-2012, 01:36 AM
Great, i'll see you in space, hope you dont mind me being a low level
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-25-2012, 01:52 AM
Once you there, you should get my invite.