Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 OK Cryptic, it's the 24th...
02-24-2012, 07:11 AM
It's the 24th, my anniversary date is the 23, so where is my latest 400 C-Point stipend?

I wanted the stipend yesterday, when it was due.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-24-2012, 07:16 AM
Stipends generally come 1-2 days after your renewal date. My renewal date is the 27th and I usually get my Stipend on the 29th.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-24-2012, 07:17 AM
And the 'Stipend' is usually issued in the afternoon around 2 - 4:00PM PST
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-24-2012, 07:19 AM
OK. I received all my prior stipends, but cannot say I checked for them day of or day after.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-24-2012, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
And the 'Stipend' is usually issued in the afternoon around 2 - 4:00PM PST
Ya, I knew this, which is why I looked for the stipend last night around 5:00 PM PST. The 2 day after thing though kind of bugs me.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-24-2012, 07:27 AM
As Cryptic have not given us the ability to track our C-Points spending I keep an Excel spreadsheet of mine.

(Okay, you can stop laughing now).

Anyway, what I wanted to say was, 'my points have never come in on the same date each month, and I'm not sure why'. It might be because I got an LTS over Christmas (okay, you can laugh at that one), and that might have thrown my dates all out.

Has anyone else noticed there's are always on the same date?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-24-2012, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfish1
As Cryptic have not given us the ability to track our C-Points spending I keep an Excel spreadsheet of mine.

(Okay, you can stop laughing now).

Anyway, what I wanted to say was, 'my points have never come in on the same date each month, and I'm not sure why'. It might be because I got an LTS over Christmas (okay, you can laugh at that one), and that might have thrown my dates all out.

Has anyone else noticed there's are always on the same date?
A spreadsheet is better than keeping track of everything in your head.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-24-2012, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfish1
Has anyone else noticed there's are always on the same date?
Mine has always come on the 29th. Thank God for Leap Year this year. Without it I might have missed mine.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-24-2012, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
Mine has always come on the 29th. Thank God for Leap Year this year. Without it I might have missed mine.
Wouldn't that suck.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-24-2012, 08:04 AM
We need a countdown timer for stipeds.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:40 PM.