Lt. Commander
# 21
02-24-2012, 10:02 AM
Very soon I hear you going to have to start paying for bug fixes....with c-points
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-24-2012, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
It is my understanding that the people who create the new content are not the same people who fix bugs, therefore the 2 issues are unrelated.
And this is why Cryptic, with such a small Dev team( at least claimed by them) cant get ahead of the bug curve.
While i fully understand the complexities of running this game, it would only be prudent to fix whats broken, before adding new content that will introduce more bugs and broken content.

It wouldn't be that difficult to make the content Dev's work on bug issues for a week or two after a patch/Update before creating the next best thing. After all, they wrote the code, they should be better able to narrow down where the problems are arising.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-24-2012, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrentTyler View Post
And this is why Cryptic, with such a small Dev team( at least claimed by them) cant get ahead of the bug curve.
While i fully understand the complexities of running this game, it would only be prudent to fix whats broken, before adding new content that will introduce more bugs and broken content.
People who have been sitting around waiting for new Mission Content for nearly a year would rather have the new Mission Content even if it does introduce a few bugs which will need another patch to iron out.

If you're a new player, or returning player, you only see the bug. If you've been here two years you see the drought first, IMO.