Lt. Commander
Picture - http://www.dresch.co.uk/stuck.png

This is one mission where you have to manually tell your bridge officers where to go, because nearly all of them get stuck on, well, nothing? When they're crossing the metal grates/bridges, they seem to run around in circles and you have to keep a careful eye on them, otherwise they get left behind

I find I have to keep manually setting waypoints every 2-3 bridges, otherwise they get stuck on them and won't move.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2012, 09:32 AM
Finally finished the mission with only 2 BO's, the other 2 I couldnt' convince to cross the bridges, no matter how many waypoints I set, lol
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-25-2012, 04:36 AM
It's a while since I played the mission the last time, but back then it was best to specifically set the waypoints from / to every change of direction, so that they only have to go straight from the last to the next waypoint. Otherwise they will do silly stuff and get stuck.

To bad they never fixed the BO nav on this map, would have been a way better experience if you hadn't to micromanage the movements of your BOs all the time.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-25-2012, 06:45 AM
My BOffs were even falling off that particular bridge.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-26-2012, 06:22 AM
This has been an issue since launch. Don't know why they can't/will not fix this. I just recently did the mission again and the way points method wouldn't even work.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-26-2012, 11:36 AM
I thought they fixed this issue. I've run this mission twice in last two months and all my boffs survived the bridges just fine... ( without any setting of waypoints)
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-26-2012, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakout View Post
I thought they fixed this issue. I've run this mission twice in last two months and all my boffs survived the bridges just fine... ( without any setting of waypoints)
I remember they fixed this too and it had been fine for awhile, but I played this mission again yesterday and it was awful. My officers would zigzag all over the place and then into the fire. What a mess!
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-26-2012, 05:39 PM
they had to tweak the nav point when you get to the planet to move it outside the new "larger" bajor. maybe in doing that it messed up the "fixed" boff tracking. would seem strange though as they are different maps. who knows maybe the boff fix wasnt on the mission version on their development server?