Lt. Commander
# 11
02-25-2012, 05:38 AM
Was it just me or did it sound like he is no longer sure about fully developing the KDF faction before launching a third faction? .... It sounds as if he has tossed rebuilding the KDF faction back to full onto the "maybe" pile.

Am I the only one who walked away with this perception of DStahl's words? ... Not wanting to jump to conclusions, what was YOUR take on his words?
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-25-2012, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
BTW, the Priority One guys completely misrepresented my question. My question was:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...8&postcount=78
Often when we have a Dev on the show we are limited by how much time we have with them, and sometimes we have people ask similar questions or quite a few on differing topics

Often we will try to ask the questions in their entirety, but sometimes we just can't do it in the time we so we try group people who asked questions on the same topic so it doesn't feel like we left them out, such as in this case the featured episode questions

~A
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-25-2012, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genex View Post
Often when we have a Dev on the show we are limited by how much time we have with them, and sometimes we have people ask similar questions or quite a few on differing topics

Often we will try to ask the questions in their entirety, but sometimes we just can't do it in the time we so we try group people who asked questions on the same topic so it doesn't feel like we left them out, such as in this case the featured episode questions

~A
I understand the situation, but the question I asked had nothing to do with the question you said I asked. I asked how many FEs there would be, and you asked about content in between FEs. If you do not have time to ask my question(even though it was alot shorter than the one you asked), I understand and that is fine. But please do not say that I asked something that I really did not, as that is a false statement.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-25-2012, 09:58 AM
Interessting podcast
For the kdf...Dan say " what kdf need actualy ?" we need more data about that...
One thing i can say, is i want the same level of "personnalisation" that we can have on fed side concerning ship design..i want more visual option for ship in the kdf, this is a exemple and i think more are actually ask in the forums.

I want something more too, i want to use ships that i have buy; like all captain and commander ship, i want to use them at level 50 and not only for 2 hours ! paying a ship for only 2 hours of gameplay is frustrating !
(2 hours is the time you need right now to level from commander 1 to captain 1, only 2 hours of gameplay, you just have to go to the mirror event, buffed with xp boost and you will take your 10 level !

Paying 600 or 800 c point for 2 hours isn't normal ! We want to be able to reuse those ship at cap level !
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-25-2012, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivarST
Just started listening and already have to nitpick like a true Trekker.

Sorry guys but the awesome Majel Barret sadly isnīt alive anymore either. Died in 2008 of leukemia.
I had to frown at that also, host stated "Happy Birthday Majel" and she is passed away, and the name was Majel Barret RODDENBERRY as she was married to the creator of Star Trek.

I really don't think you can compare 'Neverwinter' to Biowares Neverwinter Nights unless you are planning to allow people to host a server under windows or linux and allow them to built their world from square 1. Including in-game scripting capable of changing almost every aspect of the game.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-25-2012, 12:29 PM
I have listened to the Priority One shows and like all other STO interview shows they kiss the *** of the " Dev" they are interviewing and fail to ask anything really important or relevant.

Its a simple question " How many featured episodes will be released this year" seems a simple question to me. But the softball interviewer of course didnt ask it instead he lumped peoples questions into a mash and then made up his own and said it was Al or whoever asking.

Typical Priority One Fanboi show....come on guys we know the devs dont listen to the forums so when a person or persons can actually get a hold of a dev to do an interview we need more than the " Larry King no real information interview " that you and Stoked tend to give us. As a true fan of this game what Cryptic has done to it should **** you off.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-25-2012, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alohaa
I have listened to the Priority One shows and like all other STO interview shows they kiss the *** of the " Dev" they are interviewing and fail to ask anything really important or relevant.

Its a simple question " How many featured episodes will be released this year" seems a simple question to me. But the softball interviewer of course didnt ask it instead he lumped peoples questions into a mash and then made up his own and said it was Al or whoever asking.

Typical Priority One Fanboi show....come on guys we know the devs dont listen to the forums so when a person or persons can actually get a hold of a dev to do an interview we need more than the " Larry King no real information interview " that you and Stoked tend to give us. As a true fan of this game what Cryptic has done to it should **** you off.
We have stated it before on the forums and on air that our show is intended to be entertainment, not hard hitting journalism. It is directed by our opinion and as our opinion of the game is generally good, that will always be reflected in our show. If we could reach the level of a Larry King style interview, I would be extremely satisfied. I appreciate that you gave our show a try, but it looks like you should try one of the other shows in order to find the kind of content that reflects your opinions.

In response to the Nagus, I think Genex explained our method clearly. I'm sorry that the hosts accidentally added your name to that question, it was the result of a typo. Our intention as stated by Genex is to group similar questions together in the interest of saving time, your name should not have been included. Our apologies.