Lt. Commander
# 21
02-27-2012, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroguy803 View Post
first of all i am a lt gn and am using Mk XII equip and in a Kar'fi battle carrier. and have had this game when came out. the Klingon's have always Ben screwed on this game and something needs to be done about it. i set up my carrier just like my sovie on my fed and it does not hold were my sovie has no problem. i am sick and tired of Klingon's getting the bad end of all games. after all the Klingon's at the point and time of when this game sets place are equal to the feds in all areas.
My suggestion would be to follow amidoingitright's suggestion of looking at his Kar'fi thread in the PvP section (I think).
Also the skills being used by you can be a factor in survival as well as the timing, but you should not be dying to a enemy that far below you in levels for any reason.
Also check what difficulty you have the game set to as well, just in case.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-27-2012, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroguy803 View Post
i set up my carrier just like my sovie on my fed
This is your problem.

They are different ship types with different BO configurations. A good setup for one doesn't equate to a good set up on the other.

I take on Fed Odysseys all the time in the warzone in my BoP. 1 on 1, I usually win. The last time I lost was when I took on too many and had 3 people shooting at me. KDF ships are not weak. Nor are they over-powered. It boils down to the player and build. Post your build, and I'm sure there are people here that can give you some advice.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-27-2012, 01:14 PM
Hmm, in PvP Klingon Vs Federation most of the time the Klingon team wins the match than losing.

Surely the Klingon is not weak
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-27-2012, 01:40 PM
I'm a little offended that the OP made this thread, asked for help and then proceeded to stick his nose up at the very folks looking to help him. Even the ones who posted "player skill' were valid points. I don't even roll with XII gear and I have no issues beating the snot out of PvE or PvP. Maybe, just maybe, the KDF isn't for you.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-27-2012, 01:58 PM
A lot of people who play these games aren't interested in learning tactics and would prefer to faceroll. So instead they whine about X being OP rather than learn the [Insert your name here] Maneuver or what different loadouts are best suited for specific circumstances. Then the Devs water down every class and ship until they're essentially identical barring a few cosmetic differences and we merely flip coins in ESD to decide who won the last "battle."
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-27-2012, 02:58 PM
I agree the KDF should be buffed

There are less of us right? So we should be twice as strong as any fed ship... to err ahh even us out ... yeah that's it....

/sarcasm
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-27-2012, 03:09 PM
WHo wants buffed? I just want a better sense of Uniqueness and design Ideology. We are suppossed to be a warrior race and Our fleet vessels need to reflect that better, imo.
Then we need a storyline with mission to enjoy.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-27-2012, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
WHo wants buffed? I just want a better sense of Uniqueness and design Ideology. We are suppossed to be a warrior race and Our fleet vessels need to reflect that better, imo.
Then we need a storyline with mission to enjoy.
I am forced to agree with my esteemed colleage.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-27-2012, 09:35 PM
I very much enjoyed the Fek'ihri Return. Love to see more KDF episodes like that.
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-28-2012, 04:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBFLordKrueg View Post
I am forced to agree with my esteemed colleage.
Until this afternoon, I'm more the nerve frazzled stress compounded just on the edge of a breakdown colleage hoping to not have a anuerism, but thank you.