Lt. Commander
# 21
03-01-2012, 01:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ertwin View Post
I have two possibilites, pick one. I have more credits for alterations on Lokar than on Badger. Also if you contact me using steam, let me know who you are.

Name: Ertwin

Steam ID: Ertwin

OPTION 1
Ship name: USS Epiphany, Akira class

Ship Registration: NCC 98689

Captain Name: Lokar Pashaylan

Crew aboard: 100

Captain Rank: Vice admiral (captain title)

OPTION 2
Ship name: USS Ardent, vesper class

Ship Registration: NCC 93249

Captain Name: Micheal Badger

Crew aboard: 400

Captain Rank: lieutenant Comander
I would PRefer it if you used the LT. Cmnder please.

*Bumped up* new people read page one (14 pilots needed)
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-01-2012, 01:37 AM
Hi guys.
been a while for me (college and all)

SHOCK ALERT!

I have been a bit too lenient on the equipment, you can any equipment just nothing way to high DPS (such a Tri-Cobalt Torpedo).

I've just realized what i said and noticed it won't work well.

@Chase Quinnell you can send me your Steam ID through STO mail or add me through mine

sorry to screw anybody over
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-01-2012, 02:03 PM
I can help out if you want, depending on when you do it.

Ship name: USS Westminster

Ship Registration: NX-92296

Captain Name: Suricata

Crew aboard: 50

Captain Rank: Vice Admiral

I can ofcourse switch to a more canon ship that may of been there, such as an Akira, or failing that I can make a new char and bring a Miranda along ;-)

(Remember not the bump threads as obviously btw)
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-02-2012, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suricata View Post
I can help out if you want, depending on when you do it.

Ship name: USS Westminster

Ship Registration: NX-92296

Captain Name: Suricata

Crew aboard: 50

Captain Rank: Vice Admiral

I can ofcourse switch to a more canon ship that may of been there, such as an Akira, or failing that I can make a new char and bring a Miranda along ;-)

(Remember not the bump threads as obviously btw)
wow a community moderator, that's gonna perk things up...What class is you ship Defiant?
also i'm still trying to find a Mod to help by playing the role of the borg cube.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-02-2012, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmatrix

As for the gamer mod he will be a lone Borg cube which will Destroy my ship and the 17 others within 2 minutes, you must have the most basic gear for your ships , I will be recording as i go along (Once i have discovered how to minimize my HUD

When are you doing this (sorry if I glazed over the date)?

At the very least I would recommend you familiarize yourself with demorecord if you haven't already. IMO the best tool available to record in-game movies like what you are proposing.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-02-2012, 08:48 AM
I have no set date yet as i have to get the rest of the pilots and the GEar was a bit OTT you can use anyger just nothing too high in DPS like Tri-cobalt torpedoes or Transphasic (they didn't have en back then)
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-02-2012, 09:56 AM
Also why is rank important? If you're thinking lower ranks so it's easier to destroy the ships, having a high rank character in a low tier ship is pretty much the same as having a character of the apropriate rank for that ship.
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-02-2012, 09:58 AM
the low ranks to simualte a fear senario amongst players
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-02-2012, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
I only wish I had time to take part, sadly I don't, but good luck to you.

It was 40 Federation ships that took part in the attack of Wolf 359, not 17. 39 were destroyed. The surviving ship was the USS Endeavour
One of the ships that survived is canon, which is the Cheyenne class U.S.S. Ahwahee NCC 71620 - she was salvaged from the battle.

Quote:
The USS Ahwahnee (NCC-71620) was a Federation Cheyenne-class starship that was in service with Starfleet in the late 24th century.

The Ahwahnee, along with 38 other starships, fought the Borg at the Battle of Wolf 359 on stardate 44002. The ship was discovered adrift and decimated by the USS Enterprise-D following the battle. (TNG: "The Best of Both Worlds, Part II")

After being salvaged, in early 2368, the Ahwahnee joined Captain Picard's fleet that blockaded the Klingon-Romulan border during the Klingon Civil War. It was positioned near the lower rear of the tachyon detection grid.
According to the quote above from Memory Alpha - the ship count was 39 not 40, least thats what it appears to be.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-02-2012, 02:05 PM
If you haven't found a Captain to command an Oberth Class I can assist you with this.

Name: BlackV7

Steam ID: (Don't have one - but you can PM me or send me a in game mail - @BlackV7)

Ship name: U.S.S. Sarek

Ship Class: Oberth Class

Ship Registration: NCC 92165

Captain Name: T'Rinn (Vulcan)

Crew aboard: 80

Captain Rank: Lt Commander 13

I can outfit the vessel with standard phasers and photon torpedoes

I tend to play more during the weekends - Fri /Sat US Eastern time - its important to set up a date and time that will be convenient for all.