Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-25-2012, 10:08 PM
I did this not to long ago, roughly a week ago and I was able to buy point using my steam wallet. Is the game you have installed a Steam Version or a Retail Version from a store (I.E. Wal_Mart, Game Stop, etc.)
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-07-2012, 02:45 PM
I had this problem from the get-go; I couldn't purchase C-points by using the Steam Wallet option from within STO. I had turned off the Steam in-game overlay when I first installed STO. I turned it back on, restarted the game and was instantly able to purchase C-points. Anyone with this problem may want to double check that you have the in-game overlay enabled for STO.

In case anyone doesn't know how to enable the in-game overlay, right click on Star Trek Online in your Steam games library, go to Properties, then check the box that says something like "Enable Steam in-game overlay (Shift + Tab)".

This worked for me, hopefully it's the answer to everyone's problem with it.
Empire Veteran
# 13
08-11-2012, 01:10 AM
if u have STO on Steam try this right klick on the Game @ your Library then to Properties and activated Enable Steam Community In-Game then try again
Ensign
# 14 STO ZEN and Steam Wallet...
09-02-2012, 04:40 PM
That worked for me!!! thanks for the info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukiko2 View Post
if u have STO on Steam try this right klick on the Game @ your Library then to Properties and activated Enable Steam Community In-Game then try again