Lt. Commander
Okay seeing as the ship interiors are tied into a bundle for the series its from and there is a galaxy interior in the works what other TNG goodies do think will come with it?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2012, 03:24 PM
Bridge. Leveling Ground Phasers. Doffs. Shuttle. Custome.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-25-2012, 12:48 AM
TNG pack with shuttle. Oh dear, that means a type 15! That has to be about the worst looking shuttle Starfleet ever designed!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-25-2012, 12:52 AM
Either the Type 15 or Type 7 shuttlecraft. I'm hoping for the type seven. Then the classic type 2 phaser and phaser rifle. Some DOFFS and the jumpsuit uniforms and/or the TNG admiral uniforms. Either way, I'd love a TNG bundle.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-25-2012, 01:24 AM
What i would like to see is a compression pistol that looks like a TNG style phaser pistol (the ones that are only stun and wide Beam.)
I think it's a pity that there is no Phaser pistol which does exploit damage that looks like a TNG pistol (you know the ones that look like a banana, lol)

A TNG style interior would be cool too.

Live long and prosper.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-25-2012, 07:46 AM
Picard's alternate uniform, the one with the jacket. Long doctor's jacket like Dr. Crusher's. A working poker table. A mock up of Ten Forward.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-25-2012, 08:37 AM
There are certainly plenty of great possibilities...

Type 6 or Type 7 Shuttle, or less desirably the Type 15 Shuttlepod. (I'd prefer the Type 7, honestly).

Season 1 Spandex jumpsuits and skant
Any of the many Admiral's uniforms show throughout the run of the show.
Season 1 or 3 uniform with Doctor's "Lab Coat"

Level-less Type 1 "Cricket" phaser
Level-less Type 3 Phaser Rifle

Guinan style robes and hat.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-25-2012, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PodSix
There are certainly plenty of great possibilities...

Type 6 or Type 7 Shuttle, or less desirably the Type 15 Shuttlepod. (I'd prefer the Type 7, honestly).

Season 1 Spandex jumpsuits and skant
Any of the many Admiral's uniforms show throughout the run of the show.
Season 1 or 3 uniform with Doctor's "Lab Coat"

Level-less Type 1 "Cricket" phaser
Level-less Type 3 Phaser Rifle

Guinan style robes and hat.
I would love to see the Galaxy class interiors
Lt. Commander
# 9 TNG era everything
02-25-2012, 09:14 AM
I would love to see the classic TNG galaxy class bridge, Ten Forward lounge, shuttle bay with opening shuttle bay door and force field to look outside and see the Galaxy class from the view of either of the three shuttle bays, holodeck, a transporter room to scale AND crew walking around with TNG era uniforms NOT season 1 and 2 uniforms, season 4 -7 uniforms preferably. I know its a lot to ask for but I would pay 30-40$ for this easy!!!
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-25-2012, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gornman47
I would love to see the classic TNG galaxy class bridge, Ten Forward lounge, shuttle bay with opening shuttle bay door and force field to look outside and see the Galaxy class from the view of either of the three shuttle bays, holodeck, a transporter room to scale AND crew walking around with TNG era uniforms NOT season 1 and 2 uniforms, season 4 -7 uniforms preferably. I know its a lot to ask for but I would pay 30-40$ for this easy!!!
In many of those later seasons, the "nameless background crew" frequently wore those Season 1 jumpsuits. My impression is that the "jacket" versions were reserved for officers, so all the Lieutenants, Ensigns, etc got those, and the "crewmen" extras got the spandex jumpsuits. It certainly makes sense from a TV budgeting perspective..

Similar in some respects to the way the 1701 crew distributed those Maroon Monster jackets.. the nameless crew all got recycled uniforms left over from The Motion Picture.