Starfleet Veteran
# 31
06-26-2012, 11:14 PM
I just tried it today. It was a total chaos. I'm not sure if i want to try this event again :frown:
Career Officer
# 32
06-27-2012, 02:34 AM
Don't - it really isn't worth it. Anything else you do, in game, will be a better use of your time.
Commander
# 33
06-27-2012, 06:00 AM
in STO i rarely quit or give up, but when it comes to this crysataline entity i am done with it.....maybe in a year or 2 i will try if people ever figure things out like no mines.
Career Officer
# 34
06-27-2012, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdm1958 View Post
in STO i rarely quit or give up, but when it comes to this crysataline entity i am done with it.....maybe in a year or 2 i will try if people ever figure things out like no mines.
They won't though.

Okay, the fleets have completed it. Fine. That's an organised, pre-made, group - one that will probably have communicated about the mission beforehand, discussed the mission whilst it was happening and evaluated the mission afterward.

But the overwhelming majority of CE missions will involve PuG's, who CAN'T really communicate before the mission, probably won't communicate during the mission, and the mission never finishes so there isn't anything to evaluate.