Lt. Commander
# 21
02-25-2012, 04:28 AM
In this case, what would that tell you? Accuracy has been fixed, the damage number is easily readable on the screen.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-25-2012, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dribyelruh View Post
Thanks for admitting it.

My same offer stands to you as well, but I don't think you'll accept. I smell the stench of a PvE spacebar hero. Goes a bit weird with the gun nut thing to be honest.

I'm just here to officially like this post. Name calling makes me hot. Has since third grade and it just never gets old.

OMG "spacebar hero". Good stuff. I sorta sing it along in my head to "jukebox hero". You should jot that down make a vid or something.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-25-2012, 05:25 AM
The op sounds like an azurian pupil. He also asked for 100 nerfs, I think he gave up and went to pve. It seems the word "nerf" is getting more negative response then it use to.

I would put this under working as intended thread that hilbert made.

Edit- now I know who he is lol :p
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-25-2012, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uus
Something like a TOW Backblast Bag?

PRC E-7?

Chemlight batteries?
Don't forget a can of squelch for the radios.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-25-2012, 05:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otheym81 View Post
Notice how he didn't include himself in that Panda lineup...

Who are you?
I think its Mikey trolling us all...no one with that handle is in Sad Pandas lol
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-25-2012, 09:06 AM
It seems not everybody is posting in this thread in an objective manner and dismissing the notion out of hand due to some other somewhat less sensible nerf request threads. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

May I remind you all, that the Mk XI blue Plasma/Disruptor DHC easily farmed from a PVE mission is putting out 26.9% more damage than a Mk XII purple equivilent that's nowhere near as easy or even certain to aquire. I don't know about you, but that seems broken to me.

I don't know, maybe some of us are too attatched to our new plas/dis of doom to want it nerfed/fixed and are trying to sweep this thread under the carpet as the ramblings of a barely competent PVPer? Consider this, in another thread somebody suggested that these nerfs were being called for on gear that the OP could not aquire. I think we're seeing the same in reverse here. People are defending the existance of the better easier to aquire item.

If we're going to be taken seriously as a communtiy, both objectivity and honesty are necessary, not derailing threads and claiming other members of OPVP are merely trolling us and relegating what is actually a valid point to the realm of nonsense. We're better than that, surely?
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-25-2012, 09:09 AM
I think some of these clowns are joking but aside from that I agree with you completely, Ebeneezer.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-25-2012, 09:10 AM
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-25-2012, 09:18 AM
Lol All the beam in the game are so weak anyways.
All these fighters Surviving Beam overloads or multiple hit from a StarShips Phaser is a Sign the Phasers are weak
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-25-2012, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlorian
Lol All the beam in the game are so weak anyways.
All these fighters Surviving Beam overloads or multiple hit from a StarShips Phaser is a Sign the Phasers are weak
troll?

otherwise... lol

-sci cruiser with beams:

http://i.imgur.com/we3TS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bQ90A.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/zmKdj.jpg